Welcome to PatsFans.com

Injury report

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by workhorse, Nov 1, 2006.

1. workhorse

workhorse Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

With Dungy taking after BB with the Colts' injury reports this season....anyone want to bet on who has a longer injury report this week? I'm going to say the Colts. They are really dinged up anyway, even if they weren't playing the injury report game. I haven't been paying much attention to it this season, does Brady still have his streak on the report going?
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +453 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Yeah, Brady is still probable. Although Week 1 Belichick forget initially and had to add him later that day :)
  3. workhorse

workhorse Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That's funny. So who are you taking?
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +453 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Not taking anyone on the injury report, I'm taking the Patriots to win the game though :)

The more I see coaches concerned about what the Patriots are doing with their injury report, the more I feel that Belichick has driven them to distraction.
  5. ironwasp

ironwasp Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I'll take the Pats. I can't see anyone moving off the list we had last week, and doubtless there'll be a few more.
  6. workhorse

workhorse Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I think the Colts had 21 on the list last week. What was the number for the Pats?
  7. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

FWIW-it seems like alot of teams recently have been winning OK, despite a fair list of injuries. Sure-as much as the Colts have been dinged up, Peyt and his offense has really stepped up a notch(compared to last year-they played alot of lower scoring affairs with a healthier defense). The Pats have key injuries every year, but just keep on winning. And look at the Giants-no Osi, no Lavar, no Madison-but they're playing outstanding D.

Which is why the Eagles, being the most healthiest team in the league, could only muster a 4-4 record-which is mystifying.