PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

true_patriot

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Does anybody else feel, that there were more injuries this week than norm? I mean, really big time names in the injury list, with some significant time to be missed. All this without even mentioning Buffalo Bill TE Everett - god bless his soul. What do you guys think?

Re: Injuries.

Does anybody else feel, that there were more injuries this week than norm? I mean, really big time names in the injury list, with some significant time to be missed. All this without even mentioning Buffalo Bill TE Everett - god bless his soul. What do you guys think?

I think even the idea of cutting the pre-season down is ludicrous. These guys haven't played full speed for a full four quarters, yet they are all of a sudden they are subjected to regular season intensity. Some players (and teams) are just not ready come week one and the large number of injuries are a testament to that.

Re: Injuries.

Guys get bigger, faster, stronger. Joints, ligaments, tendons, organs stay the same size and strength. This is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back