PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injuries Heading into Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Mike Loyko, who covers the Pats and is a draft analyst, 2 days ago via twitter:

"He just got out of the boot. He won't be ready for awhile."

We never know who to believe, but my main point is that Mike Reiss immediately changed his stance this week based on new reports that surfaced a couple of days ago. Whether or not they are definitely true--is anyone's guess.

I am not expecting Dobson to participate in TC activities for another couple/few weeks myself, but that's just me. It probably won't matter too much either way in the long run, as long as he's definitely back by the 2nd preseason game.

Das Boot? Dobson's in a submarine now?...wha???????????

Agreed, but on the other hand, I personally was having the (apparently incorrect) feeling that we were somewhat healthy heading into TC, so this comes as a bit of a surprise to some of us.

Yep, the number of 'construction sites' is a bit surprising to all of us but as I said before I assume that everyone in the FO has somewhat exact projections about every injured player. So what seems a bit surprising to all of us outside the bubble is most probably business as usual for the coaching staff..

Injuries are part of the game and not exclusive to the Patriots...

Despite being on the field practicing, all of these guys will be participating in film study and meetings... not quite the same, but they are all here and doing what they should be doing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back