PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughingthePasser

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
LT got spoiled this year-I lost respect.
Nate Kaeding is a Pro Bowl kicker?????? :singing:

I'm just happy I don't have to see the Broncos. We need to win this one against the Colts-Is this too much to ask for?

Great game today but..This won't be complete unless we can find a way to beat the Colts.
I hope the ref's pay close attention to the Colts and especially their cheap O-line (I'm a conmspiracy theorist-"THEY" want us to lose)-this will be a huge challenge-Tarik, Jeff Saturday-we need to abuse these toads and get to Peyton.

Any ideas on a good way to play them? I heard about dropping two safeties and do a defensive scheme similar to the "Silence of the Rams."??????

Today was great but I'll be devastated if we lose this one against the Colts.

LT got spoiled this year-I lost respect.
Nate Kaeding is a Pro Bowl kicker?????? :singing:

I'm just happy I don't have to see the Broncos. We need to win this one against the Colts-Is this too much to ask for?

Great game today but..This won't be complete unless we can find a way to beat the Colts.
I hope the ref's pay close attention to the Colts and especially their cheap O-line (I'm a conmspiracy theorist-"THEY" want us to lose)-this will be a huge challenge-Tarik, Jeff Saturday-we need to abuse these toads and get to Peyton.

Any ideas on a good way to play them? I heard about dropping two safeties and do a defensive scheme similar to the "Silence of the Rams."??????

Today was great but I'll be devastated if we lose this one against the Colts.

I'm not afraid of the Colts at all. I eman if they're best reason on why their going to beat us is thei 2 week wodner defense, then I say bring it on. If anyone can beat a scheme (especially if your facing the person who created it) it's BB. Plus they can't use the Peyton argument because he's been playing like crap. I eally feel that today was the Super Bowl (not syaing it's in the bag, but it's the best etamw e couldv'e faced) and I will be evry upset if we don't beat Indy.

Our coaching staff is the best and they do a great job preparing and molding good players-I hope our guys recover and heal quickly and get juiced up for the next big one. I'm anxious to hear more ideas for handling Indy's offense. Their Defense DOES NOT scare me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News