PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In Retrospect, We Got Murdered Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
shmessy said:
Sometimes, you get an entirely different perspective when you see the tape the next day.

The Jets just routed us, man. It's tough being 1-1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QkGGut3EtU
I loved how that video only featured Jets making good plays or Patriots making mistakes. I got tired of it and I doubt there was any Corey Dillon highlights...Jackson catches...you know.

anyone else notice that pennington went over the LOS by about 3 yards and they didnt call it.

You must be thinking the initial yard marker is the ball spot. If you watch again the ball is snapped fromthe 23. The 10yard marker goes from the 19 to the 29. Noodle throws the ball while he is in the air between the 22 and the 24.

simply amazing watching those jets and how after every great play they make the score for NE gets bigger on the scoreboard. LOL.

Gumby said:
simply amazing watching those jets and how after every great play they make the score for NE gets bigger on the scoreboard. LOL.

Too funny. I noticed that as well. They kept showing great plays by the Jets, while inexplicably the Pats score kept climbing.

Talk about cherry picking highlights

Check out the author's profile.

All of his videos have to do with the JETS.

It makes me wonder why there aren't any Patriots fans that post a ton of good you-tube videos. If you search the site for Tom Brady all that comes up mainly is that slightly funny gay-for-Tom song. There are incredibly few legit Pats videos up there. And the ones that are posted up there are from the "Dynasty run" in 2001, 2003, and 2004 nearly exclusively. Nothing since then for the most part. (There IS however a great Troy Brown video on there).

Troy Brown, the 35 year old WR, CB, QB etc.

brown2lc5.gif
brown3oq5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes