PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If You Need a Laugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Cracker Jack Super Bowl Ring! It glows in the dark!

Enjoy your Buffalo Wild Wings ***********. Your playoff hopes won't last that long.

for one day, you felt if only a moment of the life of a bills fan. I have to say though, I can't believe how empty that stadium was throughout. the entire red section mid field looked empty, for a 3-0 team WITHOUT Tom Brady.... in Buffalo, and say what you will, but we sell that place out in december when it doesn't even matter.

The red section is for all the rich people with luxury box club seats, so they were probably inside their luxury boxes

The fan base at Patriot games has steadily gone down hill as far as how much noise is generated now.. they even tore out endzone seating to make their Optum lounge

The times I usually get tickets is when a friend or family member's rich boss decides he doesn't want to go.. companies buy up a lot of them and take clients to games to talk business and waste precious oxygen

Red section is not a good indicator of the core Patriots fans

It's not fair to bash Bills fans for their exuberance after Sunday's win. They have EVERY right to be excited and hopeful. While often a bit unruly, when you consider they have loyally supported their team through almost 20 years of complete failure; they are a fan base to be respected. That kind of futility is something we Pats fans have never had to endure even at our WORST times, and lest we forget that there have been several times where our major competition each year was to see who would be the bigger laughing stock, us or the Jets. :eek:

But we NEVER had to go 19 years with getting a sniff of the playoffs. Even under the Sullivans, we alway had 2 or 3 years each decade where we had a team to be excited about. THINK ABOUT IT, almost 20 years in a row of futility. So who are we to deny these loyal people a moment of pride, even when it is at our expense. Have we forgotten our roots. I for one won't mock them just for being excited FANS and beating the favorite on his home turf.

Beating an injured, 3rd round rookie QB has made them a real threat this year.........................................
Yes, the Billiards did shut down our offense led by a rookie 3rd-string QB with a damaged thumb
on his throwing hand.

So what was our defense's excuse?

LMFAO even Rex gave his team a day off yesterday over a week 4 win f*cking idiot lol

Or go on the Bills forum...laugh factory

Yes, the Billiards did shut down our offense led by a rookie 3rd-string QB with a damaged thumb
on his throwing hand.

So what was our defense's excuse?

They were on the field all game because of our offense led be a rookie 3rd string QB with a damaged thumb was shutdown.

They were on the field all game because of our offense led be a rookie 3rd string QB with a damaged thumb was shutdown.
They were on the field all game because they sucked on 3rd down (7/15 allowed).

Last edited:
It's nice to see 1 decent reply in here.... you won't see me hating on your beloved franchise because, I know many pats fans who have the old white a red jerseys with the old patriot on the helmet. It is somewhat funny to revisit this again after 2 weeks? Miami is a big game, interesting to see if it'll make the rematch in buffalo (and the likely ensuing beatdown to the bills) meaningful. Even so, we split with the pats this year no matter what happens. I still don't think the bills are as good as their record, but they are beating the teams they need to beat which is what the top end of average teams do. I don't think they or many others have an answer for Gronk and that Giants T.E.... that has to be a nightmare to prep for. The question will be if the ryan brothers can do to the hood what the hood did with the giants to buffalo in that famous super bowl. regardless, objective pats fans and fans in general should acknowledge for once, the 2nd buffalo-pats game has more meaning than ever.

the buffalo hate, I don't get that. I guess that's to be expected on an opposing teams fan page even though I've shown no disrespect here.

It's nice to see 1 decent reply in here.... you won't see me hating on your beloved franchise because, I know many pats fans who have the old white a red jerseys with the old patriot on the helmet. It is somewhat funny to revisit this again after 2 weeks? Miami is a big game, interesting to see if it'll make the rematch in buffalo (and the likely ensuing beatdown to the bills) meaningful. Even so, we split with the pats this year no matter what happens. I still don't think the bills are as good as their record, but they are beating the teams they need to beat which is what the top end of average teams do. I don't think they or many others have an answer for Gronk and that Giants T.E.... that has to be a nightmare to prep for. The question will be if the ryan brothers can do to the hood what the hood did with the giants to buffalo in that famous super bowl. regardless, objective pats fans and fans in general should acknowledge for once, the 2nd buffalo-pats game has more meaning than ever.

the buffalo hate, I don't get that. I guess that's to be expected on an opposing teams fan page even though I've shown no disrespect here.
I think it is less bills hate and more rex hate

Or it could just be some pats fans being obnoxious ;)

The red section is for all the rich people with luxury box club seats, so they were probably inside their luxury boxes

The fan base at Patriot games has steadily gone down hill as far as how much noise is generated now.. they even tore out endzone seating to make their Optum lounge

The times I usually get tickets is when a friend or family member's rich boss decides he doesn't want to go.. companies buy up a lot of them and take clients to games to talk business and waste precious oxygen

Red section is not a good indicator of the core Patriots fans
I was at the Bengals game and was embarased for Patriots fans when the second half started......maybe 5% of the red seats on the Pats side were occupied. It.took a good part of the 3rd quarter to even fill them over half way.

I think it's a little bit hypocritical to in one week believe you can win with anyone hiking the ball and the next week to say the guy hiking the ball is the reason you lost. <- Not all bills fans believe we won the superbowl as much as not all pats fans are saying we did. Most of my friends were wondering if there was an entire team/jersey swap yesterday and the officiating to go along with it.

for one day, you felt if only a moment of the life of a bills fan. I have to say though, I can't believe how empty that stadium was throughout. the entire red section mid field looked empty, for a 3-0 team WITHOUT Tom Brady.... in Buffalo, and say what you will, but we sell that place out in december when it doesn't even matter.

Say what you will but other teams had the same opportunity and 1 of them had the same qb....... those teams were to be better or at least equal to buffalo (my team).

I'm not hear to gloat, I'm just saying "we didn't win the superbowl" although for many of us it is sort of like that while it's usually a ho hum type of ordeal for you guys I suspect... just the bills... whatever. I partied after we beat JG in the game that didn't matter... this was more legit than that.

You will go on to be in the playoffs for the countless instance in 16 years while we have not seen the playoffs for 16, probably 17 and likely 20.

see you in a few weeks for a buffalo beat down, at least we got a split for once a broke some records.

---for what it's worth, it's funny all the noise us bills fans make about this matchup and how completely irrelevant it usually seems here and in New England. I remember as a bills fan fondly thinking of New England that way as well, we couldn't sell out pats/bills in the 90's...

Welcome to patsfan. Bills are lucky to have fans like you.

I was at the Bengals game and was embarased for Patriots fans when the second half started......maybe 5% of the red seats on the Pats side were occupied. It.took a good part of the 3rd quarter to even fill them over half way.
That's what happens when they over price seats that only "A" listers can afford. I have no intentions on seeing any live games anymore. It's just a rip off. That's just my opinion. 5h!t, if it weren't for BB and TB, I probably wouldn't watch at all. The money machine has squeezed me to my limit. The product is not worth it.

Last edited:

What Bills forum do you belong to, and what's your handle ? I'd like to follow your kind words on your own turf. It's good to see cool fans of opposing teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News