PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If You Need a Laugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Please look at the Bills Twitter account haha.

You would think these mfs won the Super Bowl.

Beating an injured, 3rd round rookie QB has made them a real threat this year.........................................

See you guys in 27 days with some dude named Tom.

Last edited:
Please look at the Bills Twitter account haha.

You would think these mfs won the Super Bowl.

Beating an injured, 3rd round rookie QB has made them a real threat this year.........................................

See you guys in 27 days with some dude named Tom.

And another guy named Rob who can tackle and set the edge.

Not much to get excited about when you're constantly out of the playoff race before November...

I think it's a little bit hypocritical to in one week believe you can win with anyone hiking the ball and the next week to say the guy hiking the ball is the reason you lost. <- Not all bills fans believe we won the superbowl as much as not all pats fans are saying we did. Most of my friends were wondering if there was an entire team/jersey swap yesterday and the officiating to go along with it.

for one day, you felt if only a moment of the life of a bills fan. I have to say though, I can't believe how empty that stadium was throughout. the entire red section mid field looked empty, for a 3-0 team WITHOUT Tom Brady.... in Buffalo, and say what you will, but we sell that place out in december when it doesn't even matter.

Say what you will but other teams had the same opportunity and 1 of them had the same qb....... those teams were to be better or at least equal to buffalo (my team).

I'm not hear to gloat, I'm just saying "we didn't win the superbowl" although for many of us it is sort of like that while it's usually a ho hum type of ordeal for you guys I suspect... just the bills... whatever. I partied after we beat JG in the game that didn't matter... this was more legit than that.

You will go on to be in the playoffs for the countless instance in 16 years while we have not seen the playoffs for 16, probably 17 and likely 20.

see you in a few weeks for a buffalo beat down, at least we got a split for once a broke some records.

---for what it's worth, it's funny all the noise us bills fans make about this matchup and how completely irrelevant it usually seems here and in New England. I remember as a bills fan fondly thinking of New England that way as well, we couldn't sell out pats/bills in the 90's...

The Bills actually did the Pats a favor......If they were complacent, all signs of that will be gone in practice and on the field for the foreseeable future......BB is ordering a new ipad as we type :)

Huge letdown after beating a tough Houston with a shutout....

for one day, you felt if only a moment of the life of a bills fan. I have to say though, I can't believe how empty that stadium was throughout. the entire red section mid field looked empty, for a 3-0 team WITHOUT Tom Brady.... in Buffalo, and say what you will, but we sell that place out in december when it doesn't even matter.

It was chilly and drizzly so the rich folk who own those seats drink their wine and eat their caviar inside the stadium. Those seats are almost always empty past Oct. 1st. Believe me, the stadium was sold out.

It was chilly and drizzly so the rich folk who own those seats drink their wine and eat their caviar inside the stadium. Those seats are almost always empty past Oct. 1st. Believe me, the stadium was sold out.

ah, ok thanks.

Buffalo can't afford duck boats. They'll probably take a boat ride in the Niigara.

I think Terry Pegula could afford a D.U.K.W. amphibious if he wanted.... could probably afford to renovate all of the Buffalo portion of the Lake Erie Waterfront, rejuvenate all of downtown and build epic arena for hosting hockey. Buffalo 2016 is not Buffalo 1985, downtown is nice and they've done a lot with the watefront. Economically, it's referred to as the newest Pittsburgh. I liked the place when I lived there.

An Urban Revival in the Rust Belt

Also, the Jet Boat ride on the Niagara is awesome and the Maid of the Mist is famous.

Jet Boat ride? You crazy Buffaloians..... :D

I think it's a little bit hypocritical to in one week believe you can win with anyone hiking the ball and the next week to say the guy hiking the ball is the reason you lost. <- Not all bills fans believe we won the superbowl as much as not all pats fans are saying we did. Most of my friends were wondering if there was an entire team/jersey swap yesterday and the officiating to go along with it.

Say what you will but other teams had the same opportunity and 1 of them had the same qb....... those teams were to be better or at least equal to buffalo (my team).

I'm not hear to gloat, I'm just saying "we didn't win the superbowl" although for many of us it is sort of like that while it's usually a ho hum type of ordeal for you guys I suspect... just the bills... whatever. I partied after we beat JG in the game that didn't matter... this was more legit than that.

You will go on to be in the playoffs for the countless instance in 16 years while we have not seen the playoffs for 16, probably 17 and likely 20.

see you in a few weeks for a buffalo beat down, at least we got a split for once a broke some records.

---for what it's worth, it's funny all the noise us bills fans make about this matchup and how completely irrelevant it usually seems here and in New England. I remember as a bills fan fondly thinking of New England that way as well, we couldn't sell out pats/bills in the 90's...

Most Patriots fans recognize that the win over the Texans was done with smoke and mirrors.

Go back to our predictions before the season when the vast majority said we'd be 2-2.

Very good win for the Bills, but I think most Patriots fans look at this team and think the defense is improved AND Brady now has more weapons than he has had since 2012.

Bennett, a healthy Gronk soon hopefully, Edelman, Hogan, Amendola, Mitchell, plus Blount and James White at RB. The offense should be unstoppable in a few weeks.

I think it's a little bit hypocritical to in one week believe you can win with anyone hiking the ball and the next week to say the guy hiking the ball is the reason you lost. ]

No, it's absolutely true, with respect to the Houston game: if your special teams dominate, forcing two fumbles and your punter pins them deep in their own territory SIX times, while your defense also gets a pick to set you up for another score, that virtually ANYONE hiking the ball will win the game, as long as he avoids mistakes. What is the record of teams in a game when they are +3 on turnovers? Close to undefeated, even with bad QBs. That's what happened in game 3.

I can't believe how empty that stadium was throughout. the entire red section mid field looked empty, for a 3-0 team WITHOUT Tom Brady.... in Buffalo, and say what you will, but we sell that place out in december when it doesn't even matter.

It was a sellout, like ALWAYS. Has been that way for decades. Why were there empty seats? For the same reason I was hopping channels on my TV. The man most responsible for the transformation of the Red Sox from a lovable loser to a perennial power, David Ortiz, was taking his final at bats at the same time. That couldn't be missed, even among people like me who are much more attached to the Patriots than to the Red Sox. It was a legend's final game. You could watch the legend, or you could watch the PAts play WITHOUT the greatest QB who ever lived. The Sox was a late 3:05 PM start, but Ortiz was honored pre-game. Many people were having Big Papi parties yesterday. Others were having Ryder Cup parties, though I'd think it would be lame to skip a Pats game to watch golf. Different, though, for giving Big Papi a sendoff.

Last edited:

Buffalo bin-dippers aren't aware of the concept of premium seating/luxury suites.

These little guys are so cute. So hyped about a single regular season win, even though they'll get blown out in the rematch and they'll miss the playoffs for, what is it now, the 17th consecutive year?

So what do they call their award for beating the Pats in a regular season game, the Scott Norwood award?

Let them eat cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye