PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Patriots make the playoffs in 2011, predict who they will lose to in round one

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabthepat

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I am going with the Ravens....

Default Re: Predict the 2010 Patriots season record (merged)
10 - 6 and "One and Done" in the playoffs...weak defense and no run game spells doom...Belichick era is three years past it's expiration date...

Re: If the Patriots make the playoffs in 2011, predict who they will lose to in round

10 - 6 and "One and Done" in the playoffs...weak defense and no run game spells doom...Belichick era is three years past it's expiration date...

Is there a dumbest thread competition I'm not aware of?

Re: If the Patriots make the playoffs in 2011, predict who they will lose to in round

When you answer these type of threads they gain cred, best not to acknowledge...

When you answer these type of threads they gain cred, best not to acknowledge...

Not to add, add, and add to the original deformity of the OP thread, but I thought what rayclay said was hilarious, and the perfect way to end it. You have a lot of new posters here sense Pats went 14-2, and blew out most teams. Pretty impressed at how you're handling them.

Last edited:

Maybe we can fire BB and bring in Brad Childress :rolleyes:

Maybe the better question is how many fans are going to jump off the bandwagon, now that things aren't perfect? You can be the first to jump. Anyone esle?

12-4 super bowl champs baby!

Is there a dumbest thread competition I'm not aware of?

If there was, no point continuing the contest since we just found the winner.

I vote this thread as most positive outlook of 2011 :rolleyes:

Waiting now for thread asking when we think Brady will break his next bone :eek:

troller.jpg

Troller is looking for a response...ANY response, and he will chum the waters with complaints, insults, compliments, and inflammatory tidbits hoping that someone...ANYONE, will take the bait. Generally quite harmless - practices a form of catch and release. Nonetheless, he can upset the delicate ecology of a discussion forum. Once a forum becomes aware of his presence, however, all feeding activity ceases and Troller must move on to more promising waters.

Last edited:

Its threads like this that made me stay away from this site for most of the last week. Dude, your level of stupidity and being a world class prick is depressing. We're all pretty raw and this is what you deliver?

Ottawa Rough Riders....

St Mary's Huskies!

RabThePat has been preaching this stupidity for years now. But it is a nice forum to be able to tell him what an idiot he is, how his opinions by and large suck, and wish him to become a fan of that cesspool in New Jersey.

I myself may be a more pessimistic than optimistic fan but there are times where you should keep extreme negativity in your head instead of making it a part of a discussion in a fans forum.

Rabthepat fails to realize that not only are fans down and depressed right now but definitely don't need this type of thread..especially with an AFC championship looming in 2 days with 2 teams most of us hate the most and knowing one of them has a pretty good chance of winning it all.

Another RabthePat special moved to the Practice Squad. Why not just start the threads in here and cut out the middle men?

Stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back