PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Jets get Nnamdi Asomugha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post season means didley if you don't win something....

If you win the AFCC you get to go to the SB and get a shot at winning the Lombardi...

Jets did NEITHER....

They did, however, get a lower draft pick, so they have that going for them :eek:

Pats disappointed fans last 2 seasons in the post season..chalk it up to inexperience and youth while rebuilding...(add in a dash of bad luck with 4 key veteran players missing action)

Better things expected in the next few seasons with the kids gaining experience....

Pats DB should be as good as, if not better than, the Jets this season....

Pats depth will make a big difference this season....

I agree with this. does not matter if you lose in the wild card, division, confrence or even superbowl..if you lose in the playoffs its all the same. They've had the WC each of the last two seasons, chances are that wont happen again.

I really REALLY hope they sign him, because they will be able to do nothing with anyone else. Sanchez is not good and he will have no one to throw to..ok, yea your D can shut down our top to WR, but all we need is 3 points to beat you because your O sucks so bad,

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back