PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If it were any other team, the AFC would be favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what pisses me off, if this was the Colts, Chargers, Steelers, or Jags in this game, everybody would be saying how the Giants are in for a tough game and so on.

I remember in 01, it was all the Rams are going to win. None of this Patriots toughness.

Because it is us, the media is hyping up the Giants to beat us. They hyped up the Steelers, Jags, Colts, Chargers and so on, and we beat them.

NEWSFLASH---18-0 AFC team versus...an NFC team that BARELY beat GB, played a bad Dallas and didn't blow them out, and a decent TB team.

As I remember, we beat Dallas 48 something, and they are the most talented NFC team on paper. Not to mention they were playing well when we played them. We beat an Indy team, despite playing only 20 minutes of good football.

And, Dr. Z can shove it. Giant toughness will beat Patriot talent?

If the Pats were to play a stinker, maybe, but I am telling you the Pats are going for the juggular.

The Giants front 4 is good, but other than that, the defense isn't great. You really think Eli Manning is magically changed? He has improved, but like Favre, under pressure in the SB, he may go back to the normal Eli Manning.

And also, we hung 38 points on that Giant defense without K BRady, Neal or Kazcur. The running game has improved.

If the defense plays well, the Giants won't score 35 again. Not to mention if Burress is double teamed, Eli has not other MAJOR weapons. Toomer is decent.

Nobody brings up the fact since Indy, the Pats haven't played in warm weather. Hence the dropoff in production. In AZ, the Pats offense should accel.

And note to any ***** writer who claims the Giants are coming in confident and hot...18-0 JACKA$$. Honestly, talk about confidence and hot streaks. Please.

Relax...... Its just a guys opinion......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back