PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If I were Brady I'd consider retirement like Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see Gisele's comments on the game (tb to Gisele past remarks following losses)

Tom can't throw the ball, catch the ball(though he did try), rush the passer, and cover.

Really? He plays to win championships, but tonight that was beyond his control. If winning rings is his really such a big motivation for continuing then perhaps he needs to assess that perspective on things.

Beyond his control?

How long have you watched the patriots?

How many times has Brady scored at the end of a half or game with over 2 minutes left on the clock, or with even less time?

He would never retire under these circumstances. Trading garapolo and retiring?? Selling out the team? Another punch in the gut that needs to be overcome
I am sorry but its family first and if Tom decides to screw the team and leave to spend time with his kids and wife as a full time dad and husband I would be all for it and respect his wishes.

Fu(k the team if it came down to that type of situation - its family first and your kids won't be young forever to be around them and enjoy them - hes not home at least 2+ months a year in an NFL season - maybe he decides its time or getting close to it.

What's up... can't you deal with the the thought of post Brady Patriots?
Touche. Why was butler on the sidelines? You have no gd idea. Was he sick? Why on earth would anyone listen to you? Butler has been dreadful this year. Look at pff. Look at any ratings for a cb. He has not performed. But thanks for knowing everything. If butler played we would have won? Just like against Seattle right. Oh wait i bet you had no idea who he was then just like the rest of us.

I do wish brady could play for a team that had a great defense.

Why would you consider retirement?

You only get 1 career and he just threw for 500 yards in a Super Bowl.

You're right, why would you walk away from what you love so much in the face of adversity like tonight. I was presuming to speak from his perspective to make the point that I would be happy with such a decision, but I realise now I was talking crap.

Brady just threw for 500 yards.

Loss sure as Hell wasnt his fault.

This garbage defense will cost you another ring. 5-4 would look bad in SBs. PLEASE retire this year man. You did everything you could. It wasn’t enough because of that PIECE OF **** defense.

As long as Brady still plays like that I’m never giving up on getting at least one more.

And that’s even if Bill were to leave.

I really feel like bill is sabotaging the organization

I really feel like bill is sabotaging the organization
I think that’s too far. Can’t quite buy that.

If Bill were to cut ties here though, holy **** would it get interesting to see what happens next year.

Things are going to get worst from here
Why? Cause you say so? Have you even coached a middle school football team? I havent so thats why i dont make stupid statements. Until i do... ill trust bill b and brady

I think that’s too far. Can’t quite buy that.

If Bill were to cut ties here though, holy **** would it get interesting to see what happens next year.

The defense has to he addressed the patriots for years.

Have made average QBs looking like legends happened again tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back