PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If C. Jackson makes the team then hire Troy as his fulltime personal coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya bill bellichick is going to hire a personal cach for a guy that is borderline bust, do you have any common sense going for you?

If Troy Brown was brought on as Chad Jackson's coach, how much time do you really think that would take? He'd have plenty of time to help out and consult on ALL the wide receivers, as well as Ventrone and Slater, who are both playing WR and DB, just like Troy.

Second point, it's KRAFT's money, not BB's. So you're telling me if Kraft went to Belichick and said, "Hey Bill, I'll pay for another coach to help you win." BB would say, "No thanks, I don't want to spend your money."? :rolleyes:

Troy Brown busted his ass and was understood coverages, he would look at CJ and say WTF?

If Jackson only showed some ability to return kicks (ala Bethel) he would have some value top the team. I don't see this as a hard decision, Caldwell, Glenn, Horn all provide much as a 4th WR.

And I wonder if Reche, Glenn (well maybe not him) & Joe Horn have received calls today from the FO. I would also place calls to Troy and to Tim Dwight. This is not a joke.

It's too late to hire another WR coach, so how about hiring some scouts who can properly evaluate college WRs? The Pats' drafting of WRs since 2003 has been almost as bad as the Bruins' drafting of Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back