PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I was a fan of the Pats before you were born

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow in northern England!! Snow in England?!! The only snow in England is the dandruff that falls out of Scotland's hair. Come to northern New Hampshire in February. When there ain't any of these fancy new "global warming heat spells" we get now-adays. I'll show you some snow!

New Hampshire? New? The bloody old one is bad enough and that's soft and Southern. Why not name yer state after a proper county like Lancashire? New Lancashire has a proper ring to it, lad.

New Hampshire? New? The bloody old one is bad enough and that's soft and Southern. Why not name yer state after a proper county like Lancashire? New Lancashire has a proper ring to it, lad.

Wasn't there when they named it, believe it or not. But New Hampshu, as we call it, is a cool place. Especially in the winter. You haven't lived until you've been there.

It's actually New Hamster

Wasn't there when they named it, believe it or not. But New Hampshu, as we call it, is a cool place. Especially in the winter. You haven't lived until you've been there.

Ayeyah I luv Nuh Hampshuh

Wow, I'd feel slighted if I didn't add my 2 cents. First and foremost, how a "devoted" and "longstanding" Patriots fan would ever repeatedley post un-Patriotic threads is proof that the person is demented. Secondly, to post that "I've been a Patriot fan longer then" on a Patriot web site who has participants dating back to the Boston Patriots merits the Rozie Ruiz Award. And lastly, Billy Sullivan's house is a couple miles from where I lived, but more recently, one of the Krafts bought property closer down the road then Billy's old place. Oh yea, I remember sitting in a parked 65 Mustang convertible (we didn't have our licences) and listening on the radio as Plunkett had just hooked up with Vataha to beat the Oakland Raiders. The future looked pretty bright.

This initial post reminds me of the grumpy old man skit.

In my day, we walked 50 miles barefoot to the stadium to sit on cold metal benches to watch a 2-14 team.......and we liked it!

Feet?????? You had FEET??????????

Snow in northern England!! Snow in England?!! The only snow in England is the dandruff that falls out of Scotland's hair. Come to northern New Hampshire in February. When there ain't any of these fancy new "global warming heat spells" we get now-adays. I'll show you some snow!
They got the Internet up there now? Man, what's next, cell phones?

Grew up in (southern) NH, so I can kid about it.:D

I grew up near Foxborough. My brother was a paper boy (Boston Globe). He found a $10 bill outside of Ron Erhardt's house and returned it. He got free tickets. That's my first memory of the Pats. Most of you worms have no memory of Ron Erhardt.

My parents went to the same church as the Hasselbeck's in Norfolk. I went to school with Charlie Sumner's kid (was friends with him), and Ray Berry's kid.

What I don't like is people who can't take honest criticism. They can't stand their heroes being "disrespected". YOu losers (QB12) are living vicariously. You probably have no life whatsoever.

Just thought I'd get that off my chest.

Before road games, Irving Fryar used to leave his dogs in the same kennel that I used...glad I got that off my chest...

They got the Internet up there now? Man, what's next, cell phones?

Grew up in (southern) NH, so I can kid about it.:D

Nah, I moved to London seven years ago. Before that, I was only used to dirt tracks and carrier pigeons for communication.

Enough of the downeast' accent,that's Maine not NH.

BTW it's COWhampshire to the elitist snobs from Taxachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back