PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I need some help in getting this exact message to NFL news media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts? I got a fact for them...SB Champs baby

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't we try to get the OP into the hands of Walt Anderson? Doesn't this work in his favor if he at some point needs to prove his competence?

But but but but he called himself "the deflator" in a text message!!!!

I was thinking of e-mailing Brady's agent, Donald Yee, about my own little discovery. Like yours, it supports the conclusion that Walt Anderson used the Logo Gauge prior to the AFC Championship Game.
A few weeks ago, because Yee was my hero at the time, I emailed the contact address on his site and pointed out that the link to Edelman's bio on his site was broken. I see now that it has been fixed. So it's more probable than not that somebody reads those emails.

Everybody,

Help it get out- copy & paste the entire discussion and send to anyone with a media voice that has commented on deflategate. Redundancy is fine too. It can only help someone notice. Feel free to also post it widely into comment sections everywhere. I do NOT want any credit whatsoever, as it just pieces together what others have noted already. I am a chemistry prof, but one needs only 5th grade common sense to follow.

Is there any chance you could engage Dr Daniel Morrow in a professional dialogue on the principles of physics and the application of logic that led Exponent to their obfuscating conclusions? As you are no doubt aware he is the Princeton Professor of Physics that endorsed the (as yet unseen) Exponent report. Given your credentials and analysis, it would be interesting to witness your public conversation on the subject.

I suspect there will be no response, but that should not prevent him from receiving the post that you have already sent to the mainstream sports media.

I admire your effort but it's a waste of time. Nobody cares about facts. The Patriots are, however, Super Bowl champions.

635584260135573752-USL01-ARMOUR-0202-70511942.JPG

sports-fbn-superbowl-114-sip-700x357.jpg

ap216083071395.jpg

The Butler did it.

I have a friend who doesn't care about football at all and doesn't know much about it either. He just isn't into sports yet he came to me and asked what's up with Brady cheating? The media doesn't care about facts and the damage is done. Man I've never seen the media go after someone like that for that long. The only thing Brady can do is win another sb and make the entire country deal with it.

But but but but he called himself "the deflator" in a text message!!!!

Two months before the actual event.. that is proof positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back