PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I just rewatched Super Bowl 46....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A man named Brady

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It's amazing how that team got to the Super Bowl. Look at that defense lol.

A top 3 BB coaching job

Had the choice between rewatching either of these games, or having this done to me...

tumblr_ndi4pjHPW91tl1w72o2_400.gif

I'm still trying to decide... o_O

I still have yet to rewatch that game...or 46 for that matter.
We have so many great wins to rewatch, why would you? Also, does anybody have a copy of the playoff win in San Diego? Dying to find a tape of that.

Yeah I was waiting for the Red Sox game and local espn here was broadcasting those 30 minutes show about some SB edition so they covered Pittsburgh x Arizona and then that one. **** that was a drop by Welker, no excuses. And that Manning pass to Manningham, damn that little bastard was clutch that year.

We have so many great wins to rewatch, why would you? Also, does anybody have a copy of the playoff win in San Diego? Dying to find a tape of that.

Oh god. Thats in my Top 5 of BB/TB era non SB games.

I don't think I've ever seen a team get so physically dominated and abused over 3 quarters but still win a game.

That game is the very definition of 2001-2015 Patriots football

I don't think I've ever seen a team get so physically dominated and abused over 3 quarters but still win a game.

Amazing for sure, but the loss to the Colts the next week makes it a little less awesome.

It's amazing how that team got to the Super Bowl. Look at that defense lol.

A top 3 BB coaching job

I agree. To me that team vastly overachieved to make it as far as they did. Before the season began I expected that team to be a year away, and for that season to be - well, not exactly a rebuilding season, but reloading for the following year.

nope, pollard injured gronk in the 2011 AFCCG. 2013 it was TJ Ward.
Gronk was just so hobbled that game... Chase Blackburn or whatever that backup LB is called never intercepts Brady if Gronk's healthy. If anything, Gronk's coming down with that.

The footage was up on Youtube last year. It's been removed by now, but I think I've downloaded it before it got removed.

Troy Brown all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back