PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I find myself utterly useless today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, it's extremely rare that the Patriots trade down. There should be more than enough talent on the board when we pick to justify a first round selection. For me, the question is whether or not they trade down in the first round from #22.

Actually Bruschi said himself on ESPN that if the Pats move any of thier first or second rounders to the later rounds,its pretty dumb and makes no sense when the AFC East teams are catching up to the Pats,They should take top talent when it available instead of hoping a third or fourth rounder will pan out.

I took off work today so I would slack off and read all the pre-draft stuff I can.

It sucks living in Canada though because nobody seems to care about the NFL draft, which means 1) less TV coverage and 2) no friends to watch it with :mad:

Same, in Toronto here. I did hear though that the NHL and NBA were upset that the draft is on during prime time. They are afraid of losing viewers. You know your league has issues when you're in the playoffs and concerned about losing viewers to a draft!

I'd love to skip classes today and watch NFL network all day, but I'm a dumbass and skipped too much in the past and i can't afford to skip again...

I am in the middle of working on quarterly reports that are due on Monday...They are the single most important thing to get done and I am messing around on the internet looking at pre-draft information :D

I can't wait for tonight......

If any of you slackers get to watch the Mayock/Bill interview on NFLN, please fill us in. I don't have NFLN :cry2:

I'd definitely recommend it. I'm taking four classes ATM with four final exams (two of them cumulative) and two Gordon Rule papers due in the final two weeks. Adderall should help ensure that my mind doesn't wonder off.

Ugh, Gordon Rule. One more reason I dont miss PBCC, ha.

Nah down near Woodstock, about 90 minutes from TO.

So you are a couple I-95 exits away from being a Mainer. Several of my wife's relatives live in the Woodstock, NB area.

So you are a couple I-95 exits away from being a Mainer. Several of my wife's relatives live in the Woodstock, NB area.

Haha, I WISH. Honestly. Woodstock, Ontario. Hope to move east in a year or two.

I keep reading "butterfly kisses" everytime I glare over this thread title on the main page. The hell is wrong with me

I keep reading "butterfly kisses" everytime I glare over this thread title on the main page. The hell is wrong with me

Insufficient beer intake.

Insufficient beer intake.

Haha I think beer would only complicate things right now... and each time I'm wondering why Kontradiction of all people would be talking about butterfly kisses

Dragging my self to my math course today was like pulling teeth.

Workwise: 2 websites to do, consultation, and a meeting tonight at 630. :rolleyes:

School: Finals, research paper, and a bit of little assignments that I neglected over the course of the semester.

Since the Pats won't draft until a lot later, I'll probably catch that, but I'll miss the first several picks. Oh well.

Those lights are a pain in the ass.

Lights? Who obeys traffic lights in Kendall? It's like driving in South America in that area....

Lights? Who obeys traffic lights in Kendall? It's like driving in South America in that area....

Indeed.

Moving from Miami to Northern Virginia has been the most stressful driving transition of my life. People up here still drive like idiots, except 10-20 mph slower than their southern counterparts.

Blowing a light on US1 will get you killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents