PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I finally did it. I watched the AFC Championship Game again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing within the rules that change a year later is different than a missed call on a blatant violation of the rules that are in place.

Just because the flag never flies doesn't mean the player was not interfered with.

Goose and Gander
Pot and Kettle

It don't matta

It's all good.

Hey, tell us how the Pats got f*cked in '85. Or how about '97? How did they get f*cked then?

Last edited:
Goose and Gander
Pot and Kettle

It don't matta

It's all good.

Hey, tell us how the Pats got f*cked in '85. Or how about '97? How did they get f*cked then?

Enjoy your year on top. Like all of the other one and dones, you'll be spending next offseason wondering how the Pats did it again.

Enjoy your year on top. Like all of the other one and dones, you'll be spending next offseason wondering how the Pats did it again.

If the Colts winning it all has a silver lining, it's going to be the look on Manning, Dungy and Polian's faces the day they are dethroned....hopefully in Foxboro this January :)

If the Colts winning it all has a silver lining, it's going to be the look on Manning, Dungy and Polian's faces the day they are dethroned....hopefully in Foxboro this January :)
It COULD happen. Key word is "hopefully".
Why wouldn't you want to come to the Dome and stick it in us there?

BTW, those looks are priceless. It was great to watch Mankins, Logan, Brady, et al walking toward me to their sideline after that game ending pick.

Last edited:

BTW, those looks are priceless. It was great to watch Mankins, Logan, Brady, et al walking toward me to their sideline after that game ending pick.

Yeah, but I've seen Manning make that face, oh, 4 more times than Brady during his career :)

As for your first question, we're going to "stick it to you" in the regular season in the Dome so you'll have to come to Foxboro come January.

Third cousin,
You must be writing on commission on this thread. What do you get $1 per post? I went to third grade with a kid like you. I already told you you won. We have nothing for you. I know I am no mental match for you and you have the answers for everyone here. Again, what was I thinking to even challenge you.

When we watch the DVD of the Championship game your Colts "won", and you watch the copy of yours starring Johnny U on your Bell&Howell,......you know you are right, I think we did interfere with Ray Berry or was it Jimmy Orr in the end zone? And it must have been John Macky who got held by who was that?..........DB Ron Hall? You're right again, Gino was never mugged in the end zone. Oh HBM, you ought to see the Colts uniforms now. They're in color, Yep... white and blue, but it gets better, blue and white sometimes! They are the same color as the little pills they give you a few times a day.

I know?......After our little nap, let's send old Peyton some high tops. With your meds it will not make much difference who you see (already proven) when that nice young man in the clean white outfit lets you look at the reel once again. Just squint when you look at the 19 and it will look like an 18.
Good Night.
DW Toys

Third cousin,
You must be writing on commission on this thread. What do you get $1 per post? I went to third grade with a kid like you. I already told you you won. We have nothing for you. I know I am no mental match for you and you have the answers for everyone here. Again, what was I thinking to even challenge you.

When we watch the DVD of the Championship game your Colts "won", and you watch the copy of yours starring Johnny U on your Bell&Howell,......you know you are right, I think we did interfere with Ray Berry or was it Jimmy Orr in the end zone? And it must have been John Macky who got held by who was that?..........DB Ron Hall? You're right again, Gino was never mugged in the end zone. Oh HBM, you ought to see the Colts uniforms now. They're in color, Yep... white and blue, but it gets better, blue and white sometimes! They are the same color as the little pills they give you a few times a day.

I know?......After our little nap, let's send old Peyton some high tops. With your meds it will not make much difference who you see (already proven) when that nice young man in the clean white outfit lets you look at the reel once again. Just squint when you look at the 19 and it will look like an 18.
Good Night.
DW Toys
You guys are good at name calling and excuse making. Your sarcasm sucks though.

Good luck in '07.

You guys are good at name calling and excuse making. Your sarcasm sucks though.

Good luck in '07.
There are no excuses. We got beat by a team who came back and deserved to win..... but unfortunately as you realize right now, you had some significant help. The help made your "luck". That hurts a true bragging right substantially. It's just not as sweet is it? Wouldn't you wish that you had a clean Championship victory? You wouldn't hear a peep from the NE fans if you tanned our buttocks fair and square. Hey, but a W is a W, right? Take it and enjoy it. The NFL gave Peyton his ring. That's out of the way after a few years of "calls" that will arch your eyebrows from the zebras that Polians' committee controls. You have to admit, he changed the rules of the game to a "touch" game to suit his roster.
DW TOYS.
P.S. And you gotta admit, you got in your share of baloney and poison wit. Sarcasm indeed, sir! Good day!

I sure hope both the Colts and the Pats can keep the rivalry alive for several more seasons! It still amazes me that two teams that were in the AFC East for so many years have hardly a history of a rivalry because we both stunk then all of the sudden we're the biggest show in the league! I am glad that the Colts are so in the heads of many of the Patriots fans, because the Patriots are the team I still respect as a Colts fan, the Patriots are in my head too, and I wouldn't want this any other way. Face it, this is so much better than getting trounced by the Bills and/or the Dolphins for all those years!

Can you imagine a Cardinals - Lions rivalry a decade from now? I threw up in my mouth just thinking of that! Let's hope that the Colts Patriots, Brady Manning debate goes on as long as it can!

There are no excuses. We got beat by a team who came back and deserved to win..... but unfortunately as you realize right now, you had some significant help. The help made your "luck". That hurts a true bragging right substantially. It's just not as sweet is it? Wouldn't you wish that you had a clean Championship victory? You wouldn't hear a peep from the NE fans if you tanned our buttocks fair and square. Hey, but a W is a W, right? Take it and enjoy it. The NFL gave Peyton his ring. That's out of the way after a few years of "calls" that will arch your eyebrows from the zebras that Polians' committee controls. You have to admit, he changed the rules of the game to a "touch" game to suit his roster.
DW TOYS.
P.S. And you gotta admit, you got in your share of baloney and poison wit. Sarcasm indeed, sir! Good day!

Well, first there are no excuses, but you follow it up with excuses? Whatever helps you get through the off season.

2006 World Champs!

the difference I think between the Patriots losing that game and winning a 4th Super Bowl can be boiled down to 3 words.

Richard Seymour's injury.
Don't forget Rodney getting knocked out by those rat bastartd Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News