PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I emailed the FBI - I might just be ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't the courts already ruled on that?
They ruled on decaf / one cream one sugar.......not dark roast with 3 Equal

See, now you typed ISIS on a website. The FBI Carnivore system will crunch the Pats site and figure out everyones Amazon purchaces for the last 10 years. :(

**** ... they're going to see all the shooter games I buy on Steam.:eek:

I suspect they are using their time thinking through some policy issues, like, I don't know, maybe Iran, China, climate disruption, solitary confinement, urban crime and policing, ISIS and middle east policy, immigration, campaign finance, the future of the New England economy...
the NFL antitrust exemption is worth billions to the owners. That is a legitimate public policy concern if the exemption is being managed by a corrupt organization.

the abuse of any worker by management is also a legitimate issue with public policy implications. If it can happen to a guy like Brady, it can happen in spades to some one making $20 an hour.

if you think that bradys case is a trivial concern of obsessed fans, you and I disagree profoundly.

Last edited:
Glad somebody called the FBI, because the NFL is killing the Patriots.

When the OP & Joker suddenly no longer post here, we'll know that Goodell has a mole in the FBI

Speaking of Joker and the NFL, I could totally see him setting this up outside Gillette with something like this set up with the bucket man wearing a jersey.
82c63cf9362462f9a35877043a309311.jpg

Only a matter of time before the NFL decides Joker has dug too deep.

Should've asked them what's going on with that St Louis Cardinals hacking investigation

Thanks. It will be fun when the FBI shows up on your doorsteps :D

Just kidding! I'm sure they get many thousands of such requests on a daily basis and have a shredder for it. The only way to get them involved would be to have a senator sponsor and push for the investigation. Even then, it seems unlikely for any federal action to take place.

A couple of years ago, my doorbell rang and when I came to the door, some guy flashed a badge a said he was from the FBI. My mind started to race and then he said he was there to ask about a neighbor's daughter that had applied for a job!

For a minute, I was nervous!

A couple of years ago, my doorbell rang and when I came to the door, some guy flashed a badge a said he was from the FBI. My mind started to race and then he said he was there to ask about a neighbor's daughter that had applied for a job!

For a minute, I was nervous!
lol!

That's the type of thing your neighbors might want to give you a heads up on.

if you think that bradys case is a trivial concern of obsessed fans, you and I disagree profoundly.

In the context of the challenges the human race faces just getting to the next century with civilization intact, and the tens of billions of lives that will be affected, it is trivial. It can be all that you say, and still not rise to the level of the priority issues that Senators should be addressing.

I wish it weren't so, but unfortunately it is. The NFL, corrupt and all, is just not important in the larger scheme of things.

In the context of the challenges the human race faces just getting to the next century with civilization intact, and the tens of billions of lives that will be affected, it is trivial. It can be all that you say, and still not rise to the level of the priority issues that Senators should be addressing.

I wish it weren't so, but unfortunately it is. The NFL, corrupt and all, is just not important in the larger scheme of things.
we'll have to agree to disagree. Billions of dollars in tax breaks affects the lives of millions. Disregard of workers rights affects all of us.

speaking of which...where the holy hell are your New England senators on this? I remember how we all loved to hate the late Senator Spector when he went after the Pats on behalf of his beloved Philadelphia Eagles. Why isn't Elizabeth Warren making threatening noises about the leagues antitrust exemption? Where are the rest of NE's Senators ? Don't they have to run for reelection ? Don't you people vote. I live in NYC and can assure you that Chuck Schumer would be in the papers every day if this were being done to Eli!!!

There are so few native Americans on the Patriots that Senator Warren does not care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back