PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I can 100% guarantee a sure thing will happen for NE in the draft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Without a shadow of a doubt there will be AT LEAST 1 player picked in the first 3 picks that NO ONE expected or even thought of as a Patriots draftee.

There will be a guy that no one has talked about or even discussed anywhere or anyplace,It has happened in the past 5 years and it WILL happen again.

Whether BB and SP know Maroney will be out longer than we do or maybe Chad being out most of this upcoming season or if Harrison will not be as he usually plays will probably bring a factor into the SURPRISE pick,Including the Asante situation as well.

All I can say is you heard it here first,Just be ready to say on April 28th around evening the words all of us draftniks say EVERY year when NE is done with early picks and that is "What the f**k is BB doing?,Is he crazy to waste an early pick on that guy,he sucks did nothing impressive in school!,Why didn't we take (fill in name of guy still on the board you were going to bet your lungs on we would take if he was still available at this pick) instead"

Anyone want to bet against a surprise pick?,I wouldn't so forget any of the top 3 guys you think will become a Patriot and look good down the list ..He is there..Somewhere in hiding....

Don't say I did not tell you so - Be Ready..Its coming

"What the f**k is BB doing?,Is he crazy to waste an early pick on that guy,he sucks did nothing impressive in school!,Why didn't we take (fill in name of guy still on the board you were going to bet your lungs on we would take if he was still available at this pick) instead"

i know. bb has totally ruined the draft for me. but the games are so much better that i'll make that trade every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST