PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Howe: Butler missed flight, held out first three weeks of practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh BB's genius at work again. Guys with JJ and McNally gone whose gonna deflate the balls? Butlers been practicing deflating balls in 90 seconds in the whiz room all OTAs, this is an excellent cover story leaked through the media. The Deflator 2.0 has arrived!

I'll wait to hear all the facts, but it sounds unreasonable to penalize a guy because a flight that he chose to get him to camp a day early was cancelled because of weather. It's perfectly understandable that he might not have been able to get a flight the next day, especially if he was travelling from East Bum****.

its not his fault, he didnt do it.

As per Mark Daniels Twitter:
Mark Daniels can confirm @jeffphowe's story about Malcolm Butler. I'm told all flights out of Atlanta were grounded due to weather that day.
So it's not like Malcolm was late to the airport or anything like that. He was there, unfortunate situation that was out of his control

Jonas Gray was treating it as a lesson learned and brought a positive attitude too. He never saw the field again.
I've been told that Gray questioned his situation openly on Twitter.

You guys get that this was not mandatory camp, and that the guy's flight reportedly would have gotten him into town a day before the OTAs started, not a matter of minutes or hours prior, right?

Mostly, a tongue-in-cheek comment on my part.

If I knew how to create a Super Bowl dynasty kind of team ...

I would criticize the move as to what I would have done ... but I can't ... so I won't ... non story to me ... MEH!

As per Mark Daniels Twitter:
Mark Daniels can confirm @jeffphowe's story about Malcolm Butler. I'm told all flights out of Atlanta were grounded due to weather that day.
So it's not like Malcolm was late to the airport or anything like that. He was there, unfortunate situation that was out of his control
More likely than not he was generally aware of the impending weather. Kraft commissioned an expert report claiming changes in barometric pressure would have been perceptible by someone in his position in sufficient time to make contingency plans. If you disagree, there is an appeal process whereby you can ask the coach if he stands by his decision.

Since BB is not an idiotic tyrant, there's more to the story.

I think most of us both assume and hope your belief to be the case.

BB knows what he has in Butler, hence the punishment. It is important that he is mature enough to be relyed on. He could have driven to another city with Flights out.

Find a way, Gronk with his crazy off season is where he should be, when he should be.

Glad he was doing the film work and weights. He is important to the team this year.

Last edited:
Are we witnessing the Fall Of The Romanatriot Empire..?

Owner acting like Nero, field general forced to camp outside the city gates, leading Patrician senator acting like Crassus, slaves to the games revolting across the empire....is THIS it?

It gets better then it gets worse, you get some emperor who takes it up the ass of a barbarian tribe while giving them massive tribute in gold. Sound like what a coward like Kraft would do.

Benching Welker for that first series always makes me cringe thinking back. Never know what happens otherwise. But I trust BB made a good decision here.

Is Bob Kraft Caligula?

Now it's all coming together. Caligula was allegedly molested by Emperor Tiberius in Capri. Kraft takes it up the ass from Goodell. So Caligula is Kraft and Tiberius is Goodell. Of course it's also alleged that Tiberius molested other young children too. So Goodell is a child molester. When are we going to put that scumbag in jail to protect our children?

Now it's all coming together. Caligula was allegedly molested by Emperor Tiberius in Capri. Kraft takes it up the ass from Goodell. So Caligula is Kraft and Tiberius is Goodell. Of course it's also alleged that Tiberius molested other young children too. So Goodell is a child molester. When are we going to put that scumbag in jail to protect our children?

Also I think there was a video a while back of him and his girlfriend reading a script from that movie... *snicker*

It's more probable than not this isn't the case however it's still possible prove yourself otherwise Roger?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back