PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many TD's does Brady throw this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odds don't favor your prediction.

How many TD's will Brady throw for another team in 2011? That would be a much more interesting discussion.

The odds also favor Sachez throwing more Ints then TDs this year.

I say Brady throws 32 this year.

[28,33)
or
28<x<33

Its easily doable for him to throw 28 TDs again but to win more games, as long as he doesn't have a stat-padding game like against Tennessee. If he throws 32 TDs, then we have a 12-14 win season.*

*Assumes team isn't decimated by injuries.

21-24 - wildcard/early exit (team has poor offense)
25-30 - super bowl contenders
31-35 - AFCCG +/- (team has poor running game,unbalanced attack)

28-32. I don't see anything like 2007 happening again, but he'll have a very good total.

28-32. I don't see anything like 2007 happening again, but he'll have a very good total.

I don't predict anything quite like 2007, but I do predict a very good year. A much improved defense and a vastly improved punting game will put Brady, with his vast array of diverse weapons, in excellent position to remain balanced on offense. Brady will have over 40 TDs, and our 3 TEs will earn a well known nickname.

Last edited:
I'll go with 45, too many receiving weapons to cover, Brady will spread the wealth.

Tom Brady had a great 2007 season, but that season will never happen again. It was a perfect confluence of extra motivation after Video Witch Hunt, with brand new WR toys, with an innovative offense nobody had seen before.

Tom Brady has always been extremely consistent with the 28TD's and about 13 INT's every year. This year will be no different. This team will will win championships with elite defense, and timely offense, not by putting everything on Brady's shoulders.

Last edited:
Realistically, I see Brady throwing somewhere between 29-34 TD passes this season. I like the depth of our receiving corps and he should also have Welker at his disposal at some point in the season. This, too, assumes that Brady improves over 2009 himself.

Realistically, I see Brady throwing somewhere between 29-34 TD passes this season. I like the depth of our receiving corps and he should also have Welker at his disposal at some point in the season. This, too, assumes that Brady improves over 2009 himself.

I think we're all obviously biased and we can't get away from it, but I think we have to assume Brady will be better. He did great last year with limited options and just a year removed from a serious knee injury. Adding another year away from the injury and more options at his disposal, in theory he should surpass last year barring any major injuries.

40+

I think we'll have 3 tight ends with 4+ TDs each.

With Welker catching 8, and Moss at 17, that means we only need 3 other TDs from everyone else to break 40.

This poor guy is serious.

He really believes this.

I'll go with 33 - with no facts or reason to back this up.

Lots of variables. Welker. New guys. Running Game. Moss. Points given up by the D...Welker...

His top was 28 (3X), except for "that year."

I'd like to wimp out and give a nice safe range...

But, what the heck, two-a-game feels good, so, assuming he starts and plays 3+ quarters every week, I'll go with 32.

Last year he threw for 28 with a broken finger, cracked ribs a half broken Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and almost literally NO third receiver or receiving help from the TE's.

Brady is one more year removed from his leg injury and reports are he feels good and is very motivated this year, the team will have more and better receiving options this season coupled with a mediocre running game... I'm guessing Brady throws for 35 TD's this season.

35. 17 of them to Randy Moss.

32 and probably 11 INTS

Imagine the headlines if Brady finished, ahem, just short of 70. . . . :D :D :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye