PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many TD's does Brady throw this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year he threw for 28 with a broken finger, cracked ribs a half broken Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and almost literally NO third receiver or receiving help from the TE's.

Brady is one more year removed from his leg injury and reports are he feels good and is very motivated this year, the team will have more and better receiving options this season coupled with a mediocre running game... I'm guessing Brady throws for 35 TD's this season.

I like the logic behind this one, 35 it is:singing:

as many as it takes

Let me see

12 to Moss
10 to tight ends
6 to Holt
4 to Welker
3 to Edelman
3 to Tate
2 to random other wr
2 to RBs

Thats 42 for me.

40+. Our new T/E's are going to be a nightmare to cover.

35. He'll be long gone from the knee injury and his WR and TE corps has been upgraded. This is a contract year for Randy so he'll play his heart out for one last season with us.

anywhere from 25 to 28 TD's thats what he has averaged every year of he's Career. -2007

Anywhere from 28-35 depending on how well the O-line run blocks and whether Maroney gets over his fumblitis. If we can rely on the backs to tote the rock effectively in the redzone than closer to the 28. If the run game is ineffective like last year, then 33/34 may be a bit low. Also depends on how well Gronk/Gonz/Tate/Edleman do in the offense. If two of them can contribute consistently, I expect to see the 03'-04' throw-to-whoever-the-hell-is-open Brady put up some numbers approaching the 07 chuck-it-to-Randy version. This season will be huge for projecting how competitive the team will be in the coming years. If a few of the rooks/sophomores can step up, I see good things ahead.

ill take a shot at it:

the difference between what he threw last year and what hell throw this year + however many he threw last year

I'm going to go wit 54 tds. The implement of the new tightends i fell will make out redzone ofense that much better and help moss out as well.

I don't care about the number. I just hope its All that the Patriots need...

I'm rememebering the quote from Jack Kennedy's daddy regarding his spending of JFK's campaigns. "...Just enough. I don't want to pay for a landslide..."

I'm going to go wit 54 tds. The implement of the new tightends i fell will make out redzone ofense that much better and help moss out as well.

54 ??? !!!! ???

Are you on the Pineapple Express ???

30. 20 Td's on the ground in addition.

I don't see a new record happening, but I think 33-36 TDs is very achieveable if the WRs and TEs all work out...and for most QBs that is a stellar season.

Hopefully enough to win a superbowl. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey