PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many TD's does Brady throw this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I want predictions...i am going to say 39

Somewhere between zero and 50.

None. He is so upset about his contract that he is going to sit out and wait for a team to move LA in a few years before he plays again. He will then break every passing record he set in 2007. Michael Silver said so.

[Sarcasm off]

I see Brady throwing somewhere between 30-40 td's with improved red zone efficiency.

but seriously i think between 30-40

Thirty six.

"How many TD's does Brady throw this year?"

ONE MILLION TOUCHDOWNS

or 35.

With our RBs? 43.

If Hernandez and Gronk produce, their red zone efficiency will go up tremendously. With that said, I see Brady throwing over 30 TD's given the potential upgrades at WR and TE. Lastly, I really like Holt and could be the chain mover ala Gaffney in '07. In fact, Holt is a better route runner than Gaffney. This was a signing I wanted last off-season. I hope Holt has something left in the tank.
With our RBs? 43.
That's a good point. The Pats lose patience if a RB get stoned or fumbles. Get ready to see a spread offense at their opponents 5 yard line. However, expect to see lots of Gronk at the line and Hernandez lined up in the slot.

Last edited:
52. Or more. He sets a record that stands for decades.

I'm more interested in how many TD's he throws to Randy Moss on Revis Island ;). I say 3.

34 TD passes this year. I think he gets hurt a little at the beginning of the year adjusting to life without Welker, but then hits his stride with the young guys and plays out the final 12-14 games at a 40 TD pace.

I'm more interested in how many TD's he throws to Randy Moss on Revis Island ;). I say 3.

The odds don't favor your prediction.

How many TD's will Brady throw for another team in 2011? That would be a much more interesting discussion.

9 to Moss

The odds don't favor your prediction.

How many TD's will Brady throw for another team in 2011? That would be a much more interesting discussion.
We'll see...

Remember when Brady had weapons?

40+

I think we'll have 3 tight ends with 4+ TDs each.

With Welker catching 8, and Moss at 17, that means we only need 3 other TDs from everyone else to break 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots