PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How is the Spy-Gate Fact Sheet Thing Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Mr Einstein, could it be that Mr Kraft asked him to apologize even though Bill could care less about his reputation.

Was that a question or a statement? Either way you sound like you don't know what you are talking about.

Believe it or not there there are people that manage to be themselves AND respect other people - it's just not you.

I surely do respect people as much as I'd want to be respected. But if you show me no respect, then you don't exist anymore to me. That's the way Bill lives and it's a very good philosophy.

Do you think Bill should show respect to a reporter who just asked a question that was disrespectful? The bottom line buddy is that NO ONE should try to please others or act in accordance with what they think society expects of them. We should give an award to Belichik for not being phony.

I LOVE Bill Belichik, don't you richpats?

Last edited:
I surely do respect people as much as I'd want to be respected. But if you show me no respect, then you don't exist anymore to me. That's the way Bill lives and it's a very good philosophy.

Do you think Bill should show respect to a reporter who just asked a question that was disrespectful? The bottom line buddy is that NO ONE should try to please others or act in accordance with what they think society expects of them. We should give an award to Belichik for not being phony.

I LOVE Bill Belichik, don't you richpats?

Your man-crush on Bill Belichick is a little alarming. Is the padded cell covered with his pics? Do you wear a grey hoodie everyday? Do you wish you could present him with your own special "No-phony" award?

Was that a question or a statement? Either way you sound like you don't know what you are talking about.

Robert Kraft asked BB to apologize. It was not Bill's idea. So how is it that I don't know what I'm talking about? You're the one who is saying Bill Belichik needs to change to please others, not me. If that is true, then it is you who doesn't have a clue my friend...I suggest you think about that for a while.

You're the Patriots fan who hates Bill Belichik, not me. You can say you don't, but you have spewed venom & hatred toward him for months now, so why not have the courage to come out and say it? Or are you worried about your image? :D

Last edited:
Your man-crush on Bill Belichick is a little alarming. Is the padded cell covered with his pics? Do you wear a grey hoodie everyday? Do you wish you could present him with your own special "No-phony" award?

I absolutely love Bill Belichik as our Patriots coach...I don't try to hide that. But you're the one who won't answer the question on how you feel about him. So how do you feel? And please, do not come out with some safe answer...be honest for once.

You fail to realize that it is ok to have a man-crush on Billy! Hell, almost all Patriots fans do!

Last edited:
Robert Kraft asked BB to apologize. It was not Bill's idea. So how is it that I don't know what I'm talking about? You're the one who is saying Bill Belichik needs to change to please others, not me. If that is true, then it is you who doesn't have a clue my friend...I suggest you think about that for a while.

You're the Patriots fan who hates Bill Belichik, not me. You can say you don't, but you have spewed venom & hatred toward him for months now, so why not have the courage to come out and say it? Or are you worried about your image? :D

Provide the source that said Kraft asked BB to apologize.

Then point to where I said Belichick needs to change.

Then point to where I mentioned anything about "hating" Belichick.

Stumped?

I guess since you are obsessed with Belichick, constructive criticism is equivalent to "hating". But that's just you.

I absolutely love Bill Belichik as our Patriots coach...I don't try to hide that. But you're the one who won't answer the question on how you feel about him. So how do you feel? And please, do not come out with some safe answer...be honest for once.

You fail to realize that it is ok to have a man-crush on Billy! Hell, almost all Patriots fans do!

Oh wait, since I'm not answering your question then I'm not respecting you, huh? Kinda sucks when you're not respected? But what do you care about what others think? Maybe if you showed a little respect you would have some from others.

Last edited:
Provide the source that said Kraft asked BB to apologize.

Then point to where I said Belichick needs to change.

Then point to where I mentioned anything about "hating" Belichick.

Stumped?

I guess since you are obsessed with Belichick, constructive criticism is equivalent to "hating". But that's just you.

I don't need to provide the source. I'm smart enough to put 2 + 2 together & get 4. He was with Mr Kraft at the owners meeting and we all know it is not Bill's nature to give apologies. I may be wrong, but I highly doubt it, don't you given the facts?

Do you think Bellichik needs to change? I don't.

My accusation of hating BB comes from your months of obsessive Belichik criticism. How else am I supposed to take your attacks.

Once and for all, how do YOU feel about our beloved coach Belichik?

ANSWER THE QUESTION OR YOU WILL HAVE ANSWERED IT FOR ME.

Once and for all, how do YOU feel about our beloved coach Belichik?

ANSWER THE QUESTION OR YOU WILL HAVE ANSWERED IT FOR ME.

Haha, you are like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum. Heck, maybe you are.

For a guy who doesn't give a crap about what others think, you sure are spending a lot of energy trying to get my opinion. I guess I should be honored but frankly you creep me out. Later

Last edited:
Oh wait, since I'm not answering your question then I'm not respecting you, huh? Kinda sucks when you're not respected? But what do you care about what others think? Maybe if you showed a little respect you would have some from others.

Now who's gone off the deep end. I can't believe you don't have the courage to tell us how you feel about Bill Belichik:rolleyes:

I did not say you were being disrespectful for not answering my question. I take that more as you lacking the courage to do so. I have not once said you were being disrespectful, so where did you get that?

I guess you were tying to be witty based upon something I did not say.

For a guy who doesn't give a crap about what others think, you sure are spending a lot of energy trying to get my opinion. I guess I should be honored but frankly you creep me out. Later

I am not angry with you at all RP. You accused me of man-love for BB and I said you were right. Then I asked you a question, and you got all lost in writing jibberish about how I've gotten upset over your lack of respect when in fact, I am not.

I could care less about how you feel about me. I don't even know you.

So I guess you are telling all members of PasFans.com that you lack the courage to tell us how you feel about coach Belichik...the one and only Patriots hall of fame coach. Well, good for you! Just remember, I'm keeping track of your BB haterism from this day forward.

Hopefully, there are other Patsfan.com members who will pick you up on your anti-Belichik BS.

Last edited:
Bump.........

Just because I think the Spy Gate BS will be discussed over the web for decades to come and it would be nice to put together an consensus fact sheet while our memories are fresh and not tainted by time and hindsight.

Even if the list of facts is only 5 facts long, it would be worthwhile to lay them all out.

From my canned reply

Addressing all the “spygate” idiots.

Oh, Especially Stupid People's Network does not mean ESPN is stupid. It means all you people who decided they are are gospel are stupid. Yes, big surprise, the media over reacted and blew up a minor story. Gee, that has never happened before. <Cough Mad Cow Diease Cough was it agar? on apples Cough>

First lets address the other times teams lost draft picks
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html

That was the Broncos losing a 3rd rounder for circumventing the salary cap. The 49ers, and Steelers lost a 3rd rounder at different times for avoiding the salary cap too.

Avoiding the salary cap is a 3rd rounder. Illegal placement of cameras is a first rounder.

Yes, the issue is the camera, not the sign stealing. Heck, in 2002 Shanahan bragged to SI's Rick Riley about using binoculars.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/magazine/life_of_reilly/news/2002/01/09/life_of_reilly/

Since the usual whiner is a holier than thou Colts fan:

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007...rd-mudd-was-the-best-in-the-entire-league-at/

Yes, that is sign stealing not illegal use of a video camera. The first rounder seems excessive, but Goodell is not Taglibue. No doubt he was under tremendous pressure from idiots like those that watch the Especially Stupid People's Network and never think for themselves. Besides, if you already hated the Patriots why let facts get in the way of joining the mob with torches and pitchforks?

Then Goodell announced the Patriots did not use the tapes for an in game advantage, and suddenly the mob did not like him any more.

His destroying the tapes led to conspiracy theories. The truth was a tad more mundane.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7333810
Is it so hard to figure out that in the seven years of Patriot video taping they got the guy on the other sidelines taping them? If not tape, Shannahan's binoculars?

With the pitchfork and torches mob, any doubt that Goodell would rather not explain the fine point of legal and illegal sign stealing? That is assuming it was all legal, by the way.

Oh, you see those things above? Those are called links. Although one may doubt Fox Sports, SI, Sports AOL, or the Washington Post, I think they are reputable enough.

You can “prove” anything with links. I can “prove” that we faked the Moon landing.. Probably not with sites as reputable as Fox Sports, SI, Sports AOL, or the Washington Post.

Oh, here is another link the People who believe the Especially Stupid People's Network will never be able to address.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cheat
They like to use the word “cheat.” Find the definition that includes illegal use of cameras, but excludes Salary cap avoidance and holding. I can't.

PR move to satisfy the hypocritical owners...nothing more. Did you see how he did it with a big *ss smile on his face? i freakin loved that! It was like he was saying FU to them all...just PERFECT!

I'm surprised no one noted the date. Wasn't it April 1st?

It was a statement starting with a mild insult.

I figured out that. Are you trying to prove his sarcastically calling you Einstein was correct? (That second thing was a question, but as a thing called a rhetorical question it assumes the answer is obvious.)

Wow he obviously meant "respect," but once in a while someone slips up and you are ready to pounce.

Here's a hint, don't use that tactic if they haven't screwed up (like you did before).

I would bet money that P-Rain recruited castleshort to engage in another debate with yours truly.

I'd gladly talk to BB over a beer, but I doubt either of us end up picking out curtains.

No, that does not change if BB moves to the Lions and coaches them to twenty Super Bowls.

Ditto guys who have a disturbing man crush on Brady. They'll wear his jersey and stuff, but I doubt they really want to kiss him. Besides, ask them about their crush five years after Brady retires.

Richpats doesn't get that. He must not be comfortable with his own sexuality.:D

Correct that: P-Rain is none another than castleshort. Say hello to the mods for me.

Gee, a reply that ignores a question.

Hmm, where have I seen that tactic before?

Not BB, he says right out he won't answer the question because he's moving on.

Pre-SB Manning apologists used that tactic. So did Ron Borges.

Not saying you are Ron Borges. (Although with internet anonymity I'm the Prime Minister of Ukraine.) I'm saying you and Mr. Borges share something.

Gee, a reply that ignores a question.

Little history lesson-

Belichick: "Does anyone want to talk about the Chargers?"

I guess Belichick and I have something in common. No man-crushes, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes