PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How is the Spy-Gate Fact Sheet Thing Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little history lesson-

Belichick: "Does anyone want to talk about the Chargers?"

I guess Belichick and I have something in common. No man-crushes, please.

Little history lesson for the selectively quoting idiot

Look up what he said before that. I think it was on the line of "We've moved on," or "We put out that statement on Tuesday."

Yes, I read the press conference transcripts last Sept. Did you?

Little history lesson for the selectively quoting idiot

Look up what he said before that. I think it was on the line of "We've moved on," or "We put out that statement on Tuesday."

Yes, I read the press conference transcripts last Sept. Did you?

Learn, do my bidding and answer my question - pushy little fellow aren't you?

Learn, do my bidding and answer my question - pushy little fellow aren't you?

Why, asshat, should I do the work for you that you should've done? Gee, asshat-ness... another Borges trait.

Let me guess, Felger?:D

Could you 'threesome' get a room?

Why, asshat, should I do the work for you that you should've done? Gee, asshat-ness... another Borges trait.

Let me guess, Felger?:D

You didn't answer the question, therefore you are Borges :D

Could you 'threesome' get a room?

I hear you PWP...but richpats has been on his Belichik-bashing crusade for months now. What he doesn't realize is Bill is going no where. He's here for the long haul and we won't witness any personality transformation from him. So richpats has no choice but to sit back and enjoy the show.

Hey, what else can he do?:D

BTW, tell richpats I've never seen a Castlelong1 post until tonight. I am not him, nor did I "recruit" him. He shouldn't find it strange that 99% of Patsfans disagree with him.

Last edited:
I'm glad Belichick owned up to his mistake like a man. That's class in my book...though not everyone's book.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3323437

Belichick insisted Tuesday that nothing will be disclosed on any new tapes. "I barely knew Matt Walsh," he said. "He was hired before I became the coach."

He conceded he should have contacted Ray Anderson, the NFL's vice president for football operations, after a memo from Anderson in 2006 that laid down the specifications for intelligence gathering.

"What I should have done ... I should have called the league and asked for a clarification," he said. "That was my mistake."

Last edited:
Hey guys. As Fgssand said we have a pretty good start.

One thing I would like to nail down is a web guy - someone to make a persistent web page that hosts these materials as they develop.

I'll send the sheets as they currently exist to anybody who PMs an e-mail address that can accept attachments.

Disclaimer: references are in haphazard style. Still need to clean those up in AP style.

Ping me to get a peek, and especially ping me if you want to web-host this stuff.

Thanks - I'm amazed this isn't "the forgotten project."

PFnV

I'm glad Belichick owned up to his mistake like a man. That's class in my book...though not everyone's book.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3323437

Saying he was wrong is fine...but there was no need to apologize to anyone outside Patriot Nation. Especially to the team who pipes in crowd noise.

As long as no one thinks the Pats should apologize to other fans around the league. If that ever happened, I think I'd puke. Kraft & Billy don't owe them shiyt.

Besides, most Pats fans WANT the rest of the league's fans to hate us...we like it that way!

Now, getting back to business, I really, really do hope we continue with our "running up the score" trend in 2008! :D

Last edited:
Saying he was wrong is fine...but there was no need to apologize to anyone outside Patriot Nation. Especially to the team who pipes in crowd noise.

As long as no one thinks the Pats should apologize to other fans around the league. If that ever happened, I think I'd puke. Kraft & Billy don't owe them shiyt.

Besides, most Pats fans WANT the rest of the league's fans to hate us...we like it that way!

Now, getting back to business, I really, really do hope we continue with our "running up the score" trend in 2008! :D

There is only one score I care about in running up in 2008 - the final score of the FINAL game of the postseason.

There is only one score I care about in running up in 2008 - the final score of the FINAL game of the postseason.

You'd think losing a close game in the Super Bowl after scoring only 14 points would give people perspective about "running up the score" - guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back