"How do we feel about making NFL history?!?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Awwwwwww, yeah!

"I just told you that" -BB

Feels pretty good........ Pretty damn good.

what a special team

what a special team
Burton just had a good interview with Heath Evans, who seems to have a good handle on how the rest of America feels about the pats, that they will all be laughing if the Pats lose in the playoffs. All the players seem to be very vocal that this is not the ultimate goal and that their focus is on the next game. I don't expect to see a mission accomplished sign hanging outside the stadium.

I still like BB's comment when he was asked how he felt about 16-0. And did anyone else see brady almost rip Evans pads off on the wya to the locker room

Today is a day to celebrate, drink, and celebrate again. I have nothing to say other than ******-a, how sweet it is!

I love it ... for me it's right behind Super Bowl #1 in 2001. I figured we would win another super bowl or 2 after that but I never considered a 16-0 season ... did not think in this every week is different NFL that it would be possible.

It's nice, but for me it's really about trying to win a SB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back