PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How did the Pats' 16-0 banner make this list and not the Colts' banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on! You know why. It's the Colts!

My feeling on the 16--0 banner today is the same as it was when it went up: if the Coaches and Players from that team said they wanted it, it belongs.

The author is an idiot. How do I know? Look at this one:
page2_g_billygts_400.jpg

The write up for this picture of Kentucky's VOLLEYBALL team's NIT victory?

Team: Kentucky Wildcats

Honors: The men's basketball team winning the 1976 NIT

Lameness quotient: Moderate. The Wildcats had the good sense not to hang said banner in Rupp Arena, where the men's basketball team usually plays its home games. Nevertheless, the winningest program in NCAA hoops history shouldn't need to display a 1976 NIT banner anywhere, any more than Magic Johnson needs a trophy case for participating in MTV's Rock 'N' Jock basketball games.

Fun fact(s): Kentucky was playing a 2009 NIT game in Memorial Coliseum because of a Rupp Arena scheduling conflict with a high school basketball tournament. In other words: Kentucky's athletic department does not leave open dates in anticipation of the NIT. (Which is probably why the man in the foreground is no longer coaching the Wildcats.)

i think espn must embrace their own lameness. otherwise, how do you explain their content. they are idiots on so many levels. with their sexual harassment, east coast bias(code:blind ny love) spin city mentality, distortions, misleading of facts and zero journalistic integrity, they are a hot mess.

Agreed.

I also agree with RussFrancis, probably the whole reason this list was started was because someone at BSPN realized they hadn't ripped on the Pats for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft