PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How are your coworkers treating you this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i work in Wilmington MA....i am surrounded by Pats fans. Most seem just angry that the pats did this stupid thing and everyone is just dying for the next game to come.

I work with a Chargers, Steelers and Chiefs fans. They are not showing any mercy. They say it explains the 3 Superbowls. O well, not much I can say for a while.

Well, nobody with anything to do with the case (NFL, Pats, Jets) has contributed anything except that an investigation is ongoing. ESPN and everybody else is citing "sources".

The last statement makes me think - what would the Jets have to lose by simply implicating the Pats were stealing signals? That tape could have been anything and the Jets could still say that there was "something suspicious".

These same NFL reporters you have no confidence in reported that RG had a discussion with Belichick about this, and they were right. They have been right a lot-- the Moss trade, player signings, coaching changes, etc. They have great sources. They reported that RG has seen the tape's contents and that they showed what everyone assumed they'd show. I believe that's totally true.

These same NFL reporters you have no confidence in reported that RG had a discussion with Belichick about this, and they were right.

They reported that the discussion had taken place because BELICHICK ADMITTED IT IN HIS STATEMENT. Wow, that's crackerjack reporting right there.

My coworkers don't know what the NFL is.

My coworkers don't know what the NFL is.

LOL...you are lucky...I am starting to think the NFL is a club for people who hate the Patriots.

I am starting to think the NFL is a club for people who hate the Patriots.

It is now.....I hate to say it but we're probably football's version of THAT TEAM WHICH WILL GO UNNAMED.

I'm getting it left and right from the guys in my Fantasy league, especially the Jet fan. He is playing so holier than thou that its making me sick. I asked him if he thought Mangini got religion when he came to NY and stopped doing this since he would have been knee deep in this in NE as the D coordinator. He has yet to answer that question.

I would love to see the league crack down on this. I firmly believe what I'm hearing from both Tiki and Ronde Barber and Tomase's source, that every team has signal tapers. This is just another witch hunt and just the type of thing to fire up our team to kick butt.

I hope BB decides to run up the scores on every team we play this year. Enough of sitting on a lead in the 4th, go for the throat.

I hope BB decides to run up the scores on every team we play this year. Enough of sitting on a lead in the 4th, go for the throat.

Is that why we lost the AFC Title Game to the Colts-- we sat on our lead? Belichick should be fired for that, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back