PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How about a class action suit against ESPN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Remember all of the BS class action suits against the Pats, how about an equally stupid one against ESPN and Michael Wilbon for inciting an injury against Tom Brady! Remember Michael Wilbon's call amongst others @ESPN for someone to "Take Brady's knee's out"!

Do you know lawyers that would do that???

Interesting point, although I am sure there is no connection. I guess they all got what they wanted.

Let's see if they enjoyed seeing Matt leading the Duck Boat parade in February!!

Go Pats!!!

If the lawsuit is against ESPN, it has to be for classless actions.

Remember all of the BS class action suits against the Pats, how about an equally stupid one against ESPN and Michael Wilbon for inciting an injury against Tom Brady! Remember Michael Wilbon's call amongst others @ESPN for someone to "Take Brady's knee's out"!

This is a really excellent idea

You're right, it would be a "BS suit" since the fans who filed it would have to be able to show damages, but I think it would be great fun!

Sue ESPN and Wilbon at least. Go through all of the old clips to find any incendiary references by other "journalists" (barf!!!) to Brady or Patriot Injuries. Also, Wilbon works for the Washington Post, so throw them into the suit as well.

Start a legitimate fund to hire a lawyer in the name of Pats fans and I'll chip in a few $$$ myself.

Go for it, guy!

My first contribution:

Here's the link: http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-3-637/Wilbon--I-d-Hit-Brady-Late.html

"You're absolutely right. And if I was on the opposing team, I'd hit Tom Brady with everything I had as late as I could and take the penalty and join the fight that would surely follow. Football is a violent game and there's got to be somebody out there sharpening his fangs for the Patriots Golden Boy in the 4th quarter one of these weeks."

Last edited:
what kind of thread is this...

You're right, it would be a "BS suit" since the fans who filed it would have to be able to show damages, but I think it would be great fun!

The damages would be deprecation to the value of season tickets. This could be easily demonstrated.

You should hire a lawyer and get this started. Try www.dumbest_idea_ever.com

I think ESPN is just pissed the Patriots are buddy buddy with CBS now.

Quality post. I can tell you've been to law school :rolleyes:

I almost want to count the reasons why this is a stupid idea. Almost. But it would take too long

Exhibit A

General Wilbon was right. The only thing missing from that video was his secret weapon: Bernard Pollard.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes