PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

History of the NE Patriots DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I put this in my Netflix queue but it say release date unknown. Is this new? If not, has anyone seen it. I was actually looking for the Team of the Decade DVD that they had on ESPN a few weeks back and I saw this.

70107114.jpg

If it's the one I saw (a single DVD) it wasn't bad or good just alright but heck it's something good to watch before the season it got me pumped! For a rental it's easily worth it but don't think I would buy at full price...

Last edited:
Not a new DVD. Very good buy though. Highly recommended.

I have it as well. It is a 2 dvd set and fairly comprehensive. I love the footage of them practicing on high school fields and playing in Fenway, Harvard Stadium, etc.

I have it as well. It is a 2 dvd set and fairly comprehensive. I love the footage of them practicing on high school fields and playing in Fenway, Harvard Stadium, etc.

ditto on the 2 DVD version, worth the price. The historical odyssey was not as long as I expected but still great montage. I was expecting more from the snow game which inferred that it would show more than they did. But yes I got ready for the season watching this and the 2004 3 games to Glory DVD - loved watching the sagging terrible towels in the AFC Championship game.

ditto on the 2 DVD version, worth the price. The historical odyssey was not as long as I expected but still great montage. I was expecting more from the snow game which inferred that it would show more than they did. But yes I got ready for the season watching this and the 2004 3 games to Glory DVD - loved watching the sagging terrible towels in the AFC Championship game.
Don't we all :)

I have this DVD aswell :) It is fantastic :) I managed to get it relatively cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back