PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi to all pats fans

Stokiebis

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys n lasses thought I'd join the fan forum after been a UK pats fan since I watched the fridge steamroll us n got hooked straight away on the fantastic game. my dream is hopefully to come over to your fantastic country n watch a live patriots game n hopefull before Brady retires. love to experience the fan fair n the game build up n obviously the game itself . until then be great chat with pats fans n then hopefully meet when I get over . be great to hear off how people build up to a game etc best hotels n cheap n best places visit n have some beers n best place get tickets n where to seat thanks patriot nation

Welcome to the board. Feel free to jump in on some discussions in the main forum and look forward to talking football with you :cool:

Welcome aboard

Looking for you to add to this site

We have several other members from the other side of the pond

Cheers guys .be nice get a win in mile high tomorrow the dreaded bogey ground .need some cheering up after today my English footy soccer :) team blew it big time today so at least when they have bad day on Saturday the pats normally cheer me up .Brady n co do ur job n stuff the broncos

Welcome to Patsfans.com

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back