PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi from europe

mr53k

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello.

I came from Europe. My first experience with NFL was in 2006 when TV station sterted to broadcast games. This was year of Seattle and Shaun Alexander, Pittsburgh won SB. I was not fan of any team i just hated Seattle and i dont know why. Every sunday was one game and different team, so i just enjoed in football games.
Next year i enjoyed one of the best games with Brady&Moss and defense so i became a fan of Pats. Unfortunatelly the broadcast 2008 ends so i just watched some highlights on internet. I got bad internet connection to watch streams. In 2011 my TV operator included espn america so i watched sunday games. After Pats lost to Giants in SB i started to watch them more closely and this year i check free agency, draft and training camp more closely. so i decised to post some observations and questions on this forum.

Regards

Hello.

I came from Europe. My first experience with NFL was in 2006 when TV station sterted to broadcast games. This was year of Seattle and Shaun Alexander, Pittsburgh won SB. I was not fan of any team i just hated Seattle and i dont know why. Every sunday was one game and different team, so i just enjoed in football games.
Next year i enjoyed one of the best games with Brady&Moss and defense so i became a fan of Pats. Unfortunatelly the broadcast 2008 ends so i just watched some highlights on internet. I got bad internet connection to watch streams. In 2011 my TV operator included espn america so i watched sunday games. After Pats lost to Giants in SB i started to watch them more closely and this year i check free agency, draft and training camp more closely. so i decised to post some observations and questions on this forum.

Regards

Hey man. Glad to have you aboard! Stick around, I think you will like it here. I learned a whole ton of stuff since I've been here and you will too. See you around and welcome!

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back