Hello! From the Great White North

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by Canadian Patriot, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Canadian Patriot

Canadian Patriot On the Roster

Hey,

I've been lurking around these forums for a while now and decided to finally register. I've been an avid Patriots fan for a long long time. Also been a die hard Randy fan since the days of the Thundering Herd so this season is like a match made in heaven for me :)

Never been to a Pat's game as I'm from Canada. Calgary, Alberta to be exact but I hope to catch them in action next year.

Looking forward to posting and reading some great stuff here ya guys got a great community here.

Go Pats Go!

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

#91 Jersey

Welcome from The Great Green South. I lurked around this site four a couple of years,one day I thought I saw that there were only 31 members. So I thought what the he!! I'll make it 32 I was probably looking at how many people were on line at the time. :D

Last edited: Aug 23, 2007
  3. Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Canada's #1 Pats Fan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Good to have you on board. I assume you will be making the trip down to Seattle next year. I'm up in Vancouver and eagerly anticipate their arrival in Seattle. I am finally making "my trip to Mecca" in Oct. I am flying to see the Pats host the Browns. It has been a dream of mine since '86 when i was in jr. High.