Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hello! From the Great White North

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by Canadian Patriot, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Canadian Patriot

Canadian Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey,

I've been lurking around these forums for a while now and decided to finally register. I've been an avid Patriots fan for a long long time. Also been a die hard Randy fan since the days of the Thundering Herd so this season is like a match made in heaven for me :)

Never been to a Pat's game as I'm from Canada. Calgary, Alberta to be exact but I hope to catch them in action next year.

Looking forward to posting and reading some great stuff here ya guys got a great community here.

Go Pats Go!
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Welcome from The Great Green South. I lurked around this site four a couple of years,one day I thought I saw that there were only 31 members. So I thought what the he!! I'll make it 32 I was probably looking at how many people were on line at the time. :D
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2007
  3. Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Canada's #1 Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Good to have you on board. I assume you will be making the trip down to Seattle next year. I'm up in Vancouver and eagerly anticipate their arrival in Seattle. I am finally making "my trip to Mecca" in Oct. I am flying to see the Pats host the Browns. It has been a dream of mine since '86 when i was in jr. High.