PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Helicopters at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
One was there all game, and one came, left and came back at the end.
I assumed the Dolphins owner flew in the morning of the game, and took the helicopter to and from the airport, however if Goddell was there, maybe that was his.

Does anyone know if that is common for Kraft? Ive been to about 8 games the last 2 years and have never noticed one before.

Remember the brouhaha during the Pats Training Camp, when Brady hurt his knee, immediately after practice a helicopter landed and hysteria ensued.

Come to find out, that was a helicopter for Kraft... so that might be your answer.

I have no idea who was in either helicopter and if it wasn't a respected poster trying to answer his kid's question, I wouldn't be bothering to answer, but, for what it's worth, Kraft doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would take a helicopter from Brookline to Foxboro; maybe if he were flying into Providence or Logan from out of town at the last minute, but otherwise it doesn't fit the profile of someone who used to own season tickets and deal with the parking lot.

My two cents, which is probably what it was worth.

Trump. Good friend of Kraft and has flown in a heli before...probably him

Weird. I would have found it more likely that Goodell would have been at the Jets game.

I always think it hilarious how most Pats fans think Goodell hates us and all other fans think he loves us.

For sure, have not witnessed his ramblings for a long time, his name is even purged from the member's list..

"Weiss is an idiot"...

There has never been ANYONE like him.

A couple of years after being shown the door here, he got banned from the website HE HIMSELF subsequently founded. I mean, how is that even possible! :D

X-Files-tv-ff24.jpg

There were 2 helicopters on the practice fields Sunday. My son has been asking me for 4 days who was in them. I figured someone here would know.
I guessed one was Kraft and the other was Miami owner.

gisele-bundchen-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back