BETTER CUT THE **** ICY

r134199853.jpg

Last edited:
I CUT THE CHEESE

r2447021723.jpg

mia.gif

Defense
GRADED..... D

Dallas' outside shooting would have been impressive in an empty gym, but the Heat still could have done a much better job of playing defense on a night when their offense looked as good as it has all Finals. Dallas was able to play its game all night because the Heat gave it open 3s, easy dunks and free points at the free throw line.

Last edited:
dal.gif

Dallas Mavericks
GRADE A
You had to figure there would be at least one game in which the Mavericks would simply overpower the Heat with their combination of crisp passing, on-target outside shooting and the brilliance of Dirk Nowitzki, especially at home. The Heat could have afforded it if they had closed out Game 2 or Game 4; as it stands, they'll have to fight for their lives in Miami

...........................:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Trying to pump himself up, James wrote "Now or Never!!" on his Twitter page early Thursday morning, later calling this the biggest game of his career.

Last edited:
Mavericks easily.

Dirk,Kidd deserve a ring and i hope Bron and the Heat never see one.

On a side note: How overrated is LeBron ? lol at the MJ comparisons after the Bulls series. D-Wade is the man on that team. Scottie should be comparing LBJ to himself imo.

Last edited:
Nice Work Icy...I lol'ed for a couple of minutes at the pics....

I didn't get to see last night's game but I was so happy and seeing the result this morning.....I hope Dallas closes it out in game 6 but I have a feeling that it will go to 7 because there is too much money to be made on an extra game in this great series......

1 more Mavs and I will be ALMOST as happy as if the Celtics won the championship.....

What a great series.

First off, glad to see Jason Kidd finally show up and play some D. I know he was getting credit for it earlier in the series - I don't know if he was winded or what, but he was slow to close and cost them dearly on the perimeter and in penetration. He was very physical last nite and also played better offensively.

Also glad Barea decided to show.

Still, Tyson Chandler is the X-factor right now. He needs to be on the court almost the whole game. Marion to some extent, too. Those guys are their best defensive presences.

Though let's not get ahead of ourselves. Boston was in the same position last year as Dallas is now and walked away with nothing.

There's still a chance the Heat could win the next two - outside of a miracle comeback, they have been completely dominant at home. Ironic since the fans there seem to not really give a damn. But would anyone be surprised if they win the next two?

In my obligatory refereeing talk - I'll be curious to see who gets the refereeing calls for game 6 & 7 - it'll really let me know if Stern wants to manipulate these things or what. Does he call upon a Bavetta or a Crawford who likes to make himself the show, likes to give stars the calls (as was the Celts undoing in game 7)? The Celtics co-owner gets into it with Stern over officiating last year and the C's get jobbed by the refs in the last two games? Could just be a coincidence. I hope Cuban has been a little more civil this time around.

As it is, this has been the least horribly ref'd series in a while. The refs, generally, are not a factor and are letting them play.

Last edited:
Damien Woody's tweet earlier was fantastic!

If u ask @KingJames for a dollar , he'll only give u 75 cents , he never gives you the fourth quarter #Ouch!!!

Love it :D

how much will lechoke cry when the lose sunday?

Are we going to have to sit through "The Decision" again ... :bricks:
I think it's funny that he's referring to just wins and losses so he can deflect from the fact that he can't handle pressure nor does he want it.

He's a marketing driven champion.

The Cool Magazine - Rumor: Did Lebron’s Girlfriend Cheat with Rashard Lewis?

We knew he was a choker now we know he's got the needle d!ck problem also.

Last postseason Lebron James seemingly disappeared in a crucial game against the Boston Celtics which led to the early ousting of his Cleveland Cavaliers. After the series, rumors began that James had checked out because of a relationship between his mother and teammate Dolonte West. Now it appears that Lebron’s latest disappearing act is due to yet another personal problem with someone close to him.

According to Nnette of 97.9 The Box in Houston, TX, the cause of Lebron’s terrible game 5 against the Dallas Mavericks Tuesday night may be due to an encounter between Lebron’s long time girlfriend and mother to his kids Savannah and Washington Wizards forward Rashard Lewis.

Lebron James Cheating on Pregnant GF with Jordin Sparks | RadioJunkee

Last year during the NBA Playoffs LeBron James’ mother Gloria was exposed for her involvement with LeBron’s teammate Delonte West..The affair made national headlines and ultimately was the demise of LeBron in Cleveland….This year it appears LeBron is the one who’s having the affair…

According to my source, who is an NBA Player who wishes to remain anonymous, Lebron James is having an affair with….Drum roll please…Pop star and former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks…The two have been hooking up for a few months…To make matters worse, I’m being told LeBron James’ girlfriend/baby mama/ Savannah Brinson is six months pregnant…To cheat on your girlfriend is bad, but to cheat on your pregnant girlfriend is just cruel.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back