Welcome to PatsFans.com

Heart

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Brady_to_Moss, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Revis Island is here PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,234 / 12 / -5

#95 Jersey

This team has tons of it. You look at the crap teams like jets and even houston (not crap)...they give up after down 4 scores...but this team didn't...they still had hope..and it almost went a long way last night

man i wanted this win last night...****

2. BananaRepublican

BananaRepublican Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They have the heart of a champion. If the ball had bounced differently they would have been winners and the other teams would be running up their white flags. The difference was merely the bounce of SF's fumbles.

In reality they didn't need their "A" game as much last night as they will later. There are always things to be learned from a tough loss, and I have no doubt that the team will get stronger now. Now they know they can overcome any deficit. It's not a theory.

3. hellolin

hellolin On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

remember to include the giants aka the lucky superbowl champs in that list!

4. scott99

scott99 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +232 / 82 / -68

#87 Jersey

This team has tons of heart, I would assume that if the Pats pulled this off, this game would have been spoken about for many years. Sad that they lost, but incredibly proud none the less. It starts at the top, Belichick and Brady have NO quit in them.

P.S. I have to give the 49ers credit, most teams that give up a 28 point lead, fold easily. Props to them as well, this HAS to be the Game of the Week.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  5. Franchise12

Franchise12 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If the 2009 patriots team played last night we would have lost by 40 points. this team has a championship makeup in regards to their mental toughness. I'm encouraged moving foward.

P.S. brady would have won the MVP outright had he came back from 28 and won. hopefully he plays with the fire that we saw for most of the second half.

6. ALP

ALP Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +75 / 2 / -0

I loved what I saw from the team last night. And if they had Won it would prob b my fav pats game ever...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.