PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HC's getting fired after the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this. I welcome it. It's part of the process. :)

I appreciate you supporting your team, that's the way it should be.

That being said, they gave that game away and only won on an unbelievable miss that wouldn't happen if you played it over 100 times.

I feel for your situation, Marty can't seem to win the big one. That being said, Norv's a sad sack and your team needs a disciplinarian something awful.

I appreciate you supporting your team, that's the way it should be.

That being said, they gave that game away and only won on an unbelievable miss that wouldn't happen if you played it over 100 times.

I feel for your situation, Marty can't seem to win the big one. That being said, Norv's a sad sack and your team needs a disciplinarian something awful.
Yea that's one way to look at it. The way I see it, AV should never have been in that position. If we had half an offense that game is a rout. Anytime the opposing QB throws 6 picks and you get 2 TD's from ST's, the opposing team shouldn't even be close to being in that game. ;)

Last edited:
I think there'll be some serious coaching attrition this season.

My list includes:

Billick Very possible...
Childress I doubt it...
NORV-seriously This one is open for now... could be either way.
Andy Reid He might step down instead...
Tom Coughlin I dunno. He sort of turned the ship.
Marvin Lewis Very Possible...
Joe Gibbs He might retire... but he won't get fired.

Curious how this migh impact the Pats, specifically with Josh McDaniels name being brought up quite a bit as an HC candidate. Who would be stupid enough to hire him????

Great comments - I agree with all of them. Mangina should be on the list as a maybe. Cam Cameron is the only wildcard .... the Ginn screwup + 0-16 may be tough to overcome. The only thing Mangina and Cameron have working for them is that what aspiring coach would want to take a job in the same division as the Pats and BB right now ?

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore