PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hawk to marry Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
dryheat44 said:
Huh. Who even knew they were dating? You would think this would have been news...especially since Ohio St. played Notre Dame in January.
Did you watch the game ? They spent half the game in the stands with the camera on her while her brother tackled her boyfried.

BelichickFan said:
Did you watch the game ? They spent half the game in the stands with the camera on her while her brother tackled her boyfried.

Oh. You know what would've been cool? If she custom made a jersey using half a Notre Dame and half an Ohio St. I imagine that would have made something for TV to have talked about.

BelichickFan said:

Umm.. You have it backwards, BBFan. Quinn's Brother was being tackled by her boyfriend Hawk. Her Brother wasn't tackling her boyfriend. Unless you know something about Quinn and Hawk's half-time activities ;)

Well, clearly if he is getting married his value needs to drop. As we all know marriage is one of the signs of loss of player value. So undoubtly his stock will drop far and fast allowing the Patriots to take a flyer on the married guy and pick him at 21.

DaBruinz said:
Umm.. You have it backwards, BBFan. Quinn's Brother was being tackled by her boyfriend Hawk. Her Brother wasn't tackling her boyfriend. Unless you know something about Quinn and Hawk's half-time activities ;)
LOL, my concepts are usually right but I have trouble with the details sometimes :)

She better get use to those 1/2 and 1/2 jerseys. Brady will be going high in next years draft and probably not to the team that AJ is playing for.

You guys must not watch much college football (or at least not much Big 10 football). . .it was definitely in the news before the Fiesta Bowl.

Hawk was on NFL network the other day and they were talking about it then, too. . .I guess he had just gotten engaged.

BelichickFan said:
LOL, my concepts are usually right but I have trouble with the details sometimes :)

Belifan, i'm sure that your concepts are usually right.
But your recognition of irony could use some more work.
Dryheat and f2p are thoroughly aware how that schmaltz story
overtook the reporting of the game itself.

You too, milwaukeebeers, gimme 5 laps.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft