PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have Cannon and Haynsworth Practiced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update on whether players can be punished by the league for incidents during the lockout? I know Goodell has said players will be held accountable and the NFLPA is pushing back.

What are the odds that Haynesworth will be suspended as a result of the two sets of charges he racked up during the offseason? His trial begins August 23 for the incident at the W hotel.

Trial of Redskins’ Albert Haynesworth scheduled for August 23 - The Washington Post

Any update on whether players can be punished by the league for incidents during the lockout? I know Goodell has said players will be held accountable and the NFLPA is pushing back.

What are the odds that Haynesworth will be suspended as a result of the two sets of charges he racked up during the offseason? His trial begins August 23 for the incident at the W hotel.

Trial of Redskins’ Albert Haynesworth scheduled for August 23 - The Washington Post

I don't see a suspension. Now if it were drugs then yes..but i still don't see one

Who cares?

In 2 two weeks BILL would have completed the patriot way brainwashing and he will be another asset for the hoodie.

Big AL IS NOT STUPID!!! He knows the patriots are the right team he needs to rehabilitate his image....Also so he get another big FREE AGENT contract.

Many variables in play. Its possible BB made Albert aware of there defensive schemes for this year. >50% sub with a 4 man front and he told him his main assignments will be to rush the quarterback. Could this have made albert motivated enough to actually try this season? Who knows, but what we do know is he has a history of being a lazy bastard and if it comes out again we should not be dissapointed. Everyone should go into this season assuming haynesworth will either be terrible or be cut. If he does better than that then good it was worth a 5th round pick. Low Risk.

Many variables in play. Its possible BB made Albert aware of there defensive schemes for this year. >50% sub with a 4 man front and he told him his main assignments will be to rush the quarterback. Could this have made albert motivated enough to actually try this season? Who knows, but what we do know is he has a history of being a lazy bastard and if it comes out again we should not be dissapointed. Everyone should go into this season assuming haynesworth will either be terrible or be cut. If he does better than that then good it was worth a 5th round pick. Low Risk.

I don't recall Albert having a reputations of being a lazy player when he was at Tennessee. Maybe Washington was just a bad nightmare for him.

I wonder sometimes if Haynesworth sees pro football teams as plantations and is highly resistant to being told what to do by anyone in the power structure. That it has nothing to do with being lazy so much as his lens on those relationships.

AlbertBreer Albert Breer
RT @RapSheet Albert Haynesworth will be on the practice field for the #Patriots, I'm told. He has passed his conditioning test.
5 minutes ago

So now we're all just waiting until Cannon shoots out onto the practice field!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back