PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harrison looking forward to return

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabidPatsFan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I'm a huge Rodney Harrison fan and am so looking forward to seeing our soft-spoken assassin back out on the field. The secondary has been holding their own without #37, but having him back can only add to the ferocity of the New England defense. Anyone else excited? From the Globe:

Suspended safety Rodney Harrison is eligible to return to the Patriots today after serving his four-game suspension for violating the league's banned substance policy, and according to his agent, he can't wait.

"He's big-time pumped up, ready to go," said the agent, Steve Feldman.
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/10/02/harrison_is_itching_to_return/

37.jpg

I am big time pumped for his return:rocker:

What babybrady said. I hope he is in on the first drive and they blitz him and he sacks Derek Anderson for a 10 yard loss.

Given that he has sat at home and watched his team get off to the best 4-0 start in the history of the NFL . . . I bet he is pumped up :rocker:

Given that he has sat at home and watched his team get off to the best 4-0 start in the history of the NFL . . . I bet he is pumped up :rocker:
To put it mildly. I pity the poor fool who crosses the middle of the field Sunday in striking range of #37. Ouch!

He's undoubtedly got some pent-up aggression stored up!

I'll be wearing his jersey on Sunday. :)

Last edited:
To put it mildly. I pity the poor fool who crosses the middle of the field Sunday in striking range of #37. Ouch!

He's undoubtedly got some pent-up aggression stored up!

I'll be wearing his jersey on Sunday. :)

I'll be wearing his jersey too. Rodney is back. Just feels good to say that. I do think the Pats might have him split time with Sanders at least for this first game just to get him back into football shape.

rodney is a beast waiting for the 1st hit....Glad to have him back....Wait went #93 comes back....SWEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I gotta believe he will be AMPED up for this game. Someone is gonna get their brains shook!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes