PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harris and Revis

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I will be watching #52 Harris and #24 Revis closely tomorrow.

The Jets traded a lot to get these players but if they turn into starters it will have been worth it.

They made their choice. I expect tat we will get more out of our choices, even in 2007.

I suppose that we could suppose we could have traded our draft for these two players (ignoring the extra first we traded into 2008). Instead we go Meriweather, Welker, Moss and a 2008 Oakland 3rd. All should be starters or at least major contributers. In addition, we got a some depth in Kareem Brown and the guys on the IR, expecially in Richardson and Lua.

I will be watching #52 Harris and #24 Revis closely tomorrow.

The Jets traded a lot to get these players but if they turn into starters it will have been worth it.

These are the 2 players I wanted the Pats to draft. It's too bad they ended up with our biggest AFC east rival. IMO this was a very good draft for the Jets.

Last edited:
I didn't Harris at all. Revis looked ok but was clearly over matched on a couple plays.

I rally liked both players, and would have been thrilled if BB had drafted them.

I really feel like Revis affected what the Jets could do defensively because they protected the rookie a good bit with other personnel.

We'll see more of the Jets defensive playbook when these teams meet in Foxboro and the rookie has a few games under his belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back