Hard To Say But..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
We. Are. Not. As. Good. As. We. Think. We. ARE
------------------------------------------------

Not to say i've lost confidence but im saying were not as good as we think we are without Branch and ****..even Willie. We just arent. We can try and hide it and say "we are" but really..we arent. Not lost the confidence but im getting it off my chest.

-we couldnt run it today
-we didnt take advantages on defense of pinning the guys back to the 5
-we couldnt capitalize on good field position
- we didnt have any big plays.when we had deion..he was the 70 yard type of guy who broke it open in every big game
-we cant stop a small speed back
-we cant seem to get our **** straight in secondary blowing coverages
-we cant stop a team on 3rd down
-we let up too many big plays

Hows Cinci gonna be? **** if Plummer did alright against us..and Walker had a great game..just wait till we watch Chad Johnson and Housh rip us and the power running of Rudi. Carson will tear us apart if we played this season

trade our 1st rounder for a legit CB for all i care. We aint ready to stop big time WRs. Trade a pick for a good WR like Porter or whoever else might be on the block. We dont have a big threat yet.

Our run blocking was horrible, our WRs couldnt get open consistently.

we need to come out with more toughness and smarter play. how do we leave a white circus kid open? Because we see him standing there but we decide not to come up a little closer to guard him..acting like he isnt there. How does Walker break a big play on us? It was Cover 2..why did Asante studder at one point and why did Sanders take 1 of the stupidest angles i've seen on a tackle? Our awarness seems bad..we dont seem diciplined in the secondary.

Thats all i've got..im extremely frustrated..ive got a lot more to get off my chest but i'll stop.

Gameball: Ty Warren

Night all

A lot of the problems you cite will be corrected over the season, but what this team is lacking that the SB teams had is a defense that makes plays and causes turnovers. I don't see that changing. The offense will be fine come midseason. It's still way too early to get too worried.

forget the take aways..we cant even stop a 3rd down ..we leave a damn WR wide open on a drag. id rather see us fix the coverage and cover a team well before i ask for turnovers and still let the problem continue. i play Safety myself and i nearly threw up watching what happened..too much soft coverage and people arent covering a wide open guy or picking him up when he comes across

I don't know, the Patriots so far this season have REALLY not felt like the Patriots.

Bad playcalling. Brady making crappy throws when he needs good ones. A no-turnover defense. A straight-up injury list (especially considering the Colts and others have been using BB's tricks). No heart at all from Brady, or most of the offense. Something needs to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes