PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh parts ways with the 49ers

Seahawxx

On the Roster
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/28/49ers-harbaugh-mutually-agree-to-part-ways/

I really hated Harbaugh but I really did enjoy the rivalry against the 49ers because of him.

I think the 49ers will go back to the basement for a very long time. Good coaches are pretty hard to find.

5228952830617106_d9b1cc20fd29156c15b5df30e8e231805a3c177d1d9ac32a4a2d0f13cceb77ea_large

iNHJfhLiewRqn.gif

harbaugh-SOB.gif

You would fit perfectly in 49erswebzone.com
What, you disagree with me? I didn't say he was a bad player, just a major arsehole. It's indisputable. He mocks people to their face and baits opposing players/fans. I know 4-year-olds with more class and integrity than Sherman.

By the way, no one here cares what YOU think of Harbaugh.

Last edited:
Literally the dumbest decision that organization could make. They will certainly regress to mediocrity.

Literally the dumbest decision that organization could make. They will certainly regress to mediocrity.
Well, that and tying themselves to Kaepernick, although I guess that contract has some outs for them if they want them.

The guy is just giving his opinion. No need to try and flex your e-**** online.

Who are you talking to? It helps to quote at least some of what you're replying to.
Yeah that would have been a good idea. I was talking to Tunescribe who rather rudely attacked the poster's avatar and then stated no one cares about his opinion on Harbaugh.

Yeah that would have been a good idea. I was talking to Tunescribe who rather rudely attacked the poster's avatar and then stated no one cares about his opinion on Harbaugh.
Heh. I thought you were talking to me at first and I was quite confused.

I hate everybody's avatar! That guy in the yellow shirt is butt ugly!

Oh wait...

Always found this a strange decision to let Harbaugh get away as it's been rumored to happen for some time. 4 years, 3 trips to the NFCC. 1 trip to the SB, could have been multiple trips if not for an inept punt returner handing the Giants the ball twice in scoring position. As talented a team as they were, that's still damn impressive in the NFL.

He must really be a real ****ing pain in the ass. Because he's one of the best in the league, I'd say 3rd behind BB and close behind Carroll. I've never worked with the guy but, I feel like you just have to find a way to put up with him. San Fran will be bad for quite some time, sucks for them they didn't get a SB out of it because if they stuck with Harbaugh long term I bet they'd get one eventually.

* It is impossible to be too rude to a Richard Sherman avatar.
* It is impossible to be too rude to Richard Sherman.
* I stand by my claim that no one here truly cares about this Seahawks fan's opinion of Jim Harbaugh.

thumbs-up-low-res1.jpg

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back