Happy New Year Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Thank you for a fun 2009 - hopefully 2010 will start off with postseason success and a Super Bowl appearance in the coming weeks :cool:

You're all the best and the reason this place is here - so thank you all for everything, and best wishes to you and your family in 2010!

Ian

Well it's about time I was appreciated!!! ;)

Thank you for making a great site Ian!

Happy New Year!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for everything you do Ian. Happy New Years to you and the entire Patsfans community.

Go Patriots.

Last edited:
Happy NEW Year On to the Super Bowl :rocker:

Thanks for all you do, Ian. Happy New Years, everyone. It's been a fun year talking 'ball with all of you. This site is a tremendous resource, and I have had some of my most interesting football chats on this site.

Here's hoping for ring #4 in 2010. May this decade be better than the last. Cheers.

Happy New Year everybody. Here's to a prosperous and healthy 2010 for the Patriots and in our personal lives.

Thank you for a fun 2009 - hopefully 2010 will start off with postseason success and a Super Bowl appearance in the coming weeks :cool:

You're all the best and the reason this place is here - so thank you all for everything, and best wishes to you and your family in 2010!

Ian

First came here in 2000 ...

Never Left. ;):D;)

Best wishes and Happy Patriots to everyone here.

:eat1: ... :eat2: ... :eat3:

Last edited:
Having this place to look over has made a very tough year for me bearable. Thanks for everything, and Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen. The best to you all!

Happy New years everyone.... I am in the bag, drunk as a skunk but lets try to remember this is just a game we follow and it is not the end of the world if our beloved Pats don't win the super bowl.

That said, I see no reason that the pats can't win the big one this year so.................

GO PATS BABY!!!!!!

First came here in 2000 ...

Never Left. ;):D;)

Best wishes and Happy Patriots to everyone here.

:eat1: ... :eat2: ... :eat3:

agreed ( wow, that took 10 times for me to spell it right :)).

I lurked for two years before posting and I give a big thanks to Ian for running the site and dealing with people who don't understand how hard it is to maintain something this good.

Happy New Year to all!

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone. Here's to a better 2010. :eat3:

Last edited:
Is anyone watching the Three Stooges marathon on AMC? This year I treated myself to a bottle of Lagavulin 16. It mixes well with the Stooges but I'll never make the whole marathon. :eat1:

Happy New Years PatsFans!

It's not New Years yet here in Vancouver. I have a little more than an hour to go. But thanks for the early New Year wish.

Happy New Year to you, Ian, and thanks for all you do to make this Board the best!

Happy New Year and good health to all

Buon Anno/Happy New Year from my side too !

Happy new year everybody :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes