PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Birthday Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATT....

Oh, I thought this was going to be another political thread in the main football section.

My dad is a former Marine. Semper Fi and happy birthday.

I had the pleasure of celebrating 3 USMC birthdays in Olongapo City PI, with 3 different LBFMs
(PBR, of course) during the 1980s. Swing with the Wing, bruddahs, and get some! Ooh rah!

I was in the Air Force so we laughed at you guys who thought you were tough. I mean not all the time, sometimes we were napping on our beds unless the Staff Sgt. woke us up but he'd apologize and get us another pillow.

I had the pleasure of celebrating 3 USMC birthdays in Olongapo City PI, with 3 different LBFMs
(PBR, of course) during the 1980s. Swing with the Wing, bruddahs, and get some! Ooh rah!
What is a LBFM and PBR? The only PBR I know I'd the awesomely bad beer.

Nothing but respect to the Marines, but I always thought the Happy Birthday thing was kind of dopey. Can I say that? I worked for a guy and we had to get him a card, it was utterly baffling to me.

Nothing but respect to the Marines, but I always thought the Happy Birthday thing was kind of dopey. Can I say that? I worked for a guy and we had to get him a card, it was utterly baffling to me.

I mean pretty much every aspect of society is kind of dopey when you take a step back and look at things we've always just taken for granted.

What is a LBFM and PBR? The only PBR I know I'd the awesomely bad beer.
Little Brown Fornicating Machines, Powered By Rice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore