PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk likely to play vs Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it pains me to say this, I think it might be time to move on. If it isn't healed now, will it ever be?

Should they shoot him or just put him to pasture for stud fees?

When people post info is it hard to post or link the source of where they got it from?

If his arm is still bothering him they should take out the plate and target next year for a return.

Thank you, Doctor.

When people post info is it hard to post or link the source of where they got it from?

Yes, when they don't have one.

New England Patriots don't expect tight end Rob Gronkowski to play Sunday against the undefeated New Orleans Saints, league sources told ESPN's Ed Werder.

Calling him out right now is a tiny bit of a stretch. Yes he may miss the game, but I don't recall hearing the Pats rule him as out with Kelly and Washington.

While the Pats are not optimistic he will play they haven't officially ruled him out.

I wish they had just PUP'ed him. At least we wouldn't have to deal with the weekly Gronk watch and all this media speculation.

If Gronk is not ready, he is not ready. What are you going to do. **shrugs**

Well, at least Ridley and Amendola are both expected to play. And the Pats still haven't ruled out Gronk. This could be some kind of misinformation campaign. "hey doc, lets hold off on clearing Gronk to play until Saturday, that'll keep them guessing"

Stevan Ridley, Danny Amendola expected to play - NFL.com

Over or under 3 more weeks until he plays

Who really knows... The pats haven't ruled him out yet. They would've listed him as doubtful or out of they knew.

But Iddon't get the cries of fans to put geonk on or...clearly he is practicing and getting tackled in practice, and clearly the expectation is that he WILL return this season at some point.

If he ends up returning next week or against the dolphins those cries look pretty stupid

I'd like to ask for some input from the older members of this site who have watched decades of NFL football....have you EVER seen or heard of this "bone/plate malfunction career over" scenario in your entire life??

I haven't. The more I hear and read the more mystified I become. I'm not a medical professional so perhaps one of the "doctors" here can explain it to me. I broke my arm once. They put it in a cast .It healed. They told me it would actually be a stronger part of the bone when it fully healed. They didn't use screws, plates,kevlar, rods, ball bearings or whatever the hell else the latest genius generation has invented to improve on nature.

Now I hear this plaintive wailing cry that Gronk's career could be over because of a broken arm that can never heal. Uh...HUH?????????????..Is there some NEW kind of human anatomy I'm not aware of? Or is this just the supercilious prattlings of undercover media mongoloids in meat suits designed to generate hysteria and more hits for THEIR scumbag interests? Case in point, this complete and utter waste of DNA named Mike Salk...this scary Mary clown blabbered on fort a good 15 minutes today about Gronk's career possibly being over....with a broken arm? I must be missing something...I could have SWORN I saw Jack Youngblood play an entire game with a broken leg...and play for years afterwards. Is today's world been transformed by some magic wussification wand?

So Belichick's quote of the "utmost confidence in all our medical staff" had an underlying meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes