PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk likely to play vs Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't happy when he didn't make it for the Bengals game, but on second thought, I'll take a Gronk debut in front of home crowd. :)

The place will be on fire when Gronk comes out! :rocker:

I hope he's 100% now.... it'll be a huge relief for brady to have Gronk back

This is pretty much confirmed since Drew Rosenhaus owns part of Pro Football Talk.

I am still a little upset still that I think Gronk and his camp made this game an arbitrary date to return and he may have been able to return earlier.

I have been a little harsh on Gronk of late and if he finally returns I will shut up and admit being wrong. But man was that a frustrating few weeks waiting for him.

I wasn't happy when he didn't make it for the Bengals game, but on second thought, I'll take a Gronk debut in front of home crowd. :)

The place will be on fire when Gronk comes out! :rocker:

yeah the loss stings, but with the crappy field conditions, i cant really blame them for holding him out one more week

Nice. An option in the passing game that can actually catch the football. The red zone offense should improve from here.

It's hilarious how these guys think this is them breaking news.

Glazer had them all beat when he went on FOX during the pregame Week 4 and said Gronk was looking at Week 6 at the Saints.

I don't know how much he will play, but his presence on the field will IMMEDIATELY take some coverage off of Amendola, Edelman, and the rookies. His presence will also be felt in the red zone, which would be simple pitch and catch.

If his forearm has healed, his presence in the run game will also be felt.

However, the Saints defense is coordinated by Rob Ryan, who has always given Brady fits.

However, the Saints defense is coordinated by Rob Ryan, who has always given Brady fits.

agreed..he's done it with the browns and cowboys in the past....

Nice. An option in the passing game that can actually catch the football. The red zone offense should improve from here.

Pretty good blocker too.

2 TDs for Gronk's welcome back party.

If he can draw double teams, that would open the passing game,the receivers could make some plays.:)

This is pretty much confirmed since Drew Rosenhaus owns part of Pro Football Talk.

I am still a little upset still that I think Gronk and his camp made this game an arbitrary date to return and he may have been able to return earlier.

Thats obvious I am sure it does not sit well with BB.

That's awesome news, especially since my wife and I are travelling down for the game :D

I just want to see a seam pass for a TD. I miss those..

I just want to see a seam pass for a TD. I miss those..

Dallas had a few good ones against Denver — not necessarily for TDs, but good gains. Brought back some memories.

I'll believe it when I see and hear it on nfl game day morning. There not going to say anything until they half to. They have said he is coming back for the last 3 weeks.i really hope he does come back this week though.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 2m
RT @ProFootballTalk: On Gronk, it's not a lock he'll play. But likely. Dr. James Andrews will make the final call, per source.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 1m
Dr. James Andrews was the consultant on Gronk's forearm injury, not his back, FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick