PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greetings from China...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewwho

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hi guys...just got to China. I had to leave first thing on Monday so I am missing the post game stuff. What a GREAT game. I AM going to miss the AFC Championship game but will try to get as much information as I can here in China...it won't be easy - definitley won't be televised so I am hoping the internet works great that morning.

It could have been a longer flight over here if we had lost that one, especially if it was that close, but I slept like a baby on that 16 hour flight. I have no idea of what to expect in this next game. I know Brady will play better - or I should say more consistent since he did pull it out. Amazing how he had to throw 51 times and we had only 23 yards rushing - 6 of which were his yards. However, what about Manning? I think he is due for a great game. He has had 5 ints in his last 2 games and I just think he is going to be deadly in this game. That being said, I feel that it is time for the Colts D to come back down to earth.

I must say, I am convinced that Michael Holley knows something about this team. He has had some good picks this year. Has he made his pick on this game yet or is that later in the week. He has been scary dead on this year...I am curious to know what his thoughts are.

Last edited:
Good luck in Red China, and hurry back.

I don't know about Holley's picks, but the plan is simple: Keep the Dolts out of the end zone; force them to attempt FGs, instead.

Are you sure it isn't televised? A lot of Asia is seeing the game on ESPN Asia. Check out the bars or hotels. I'm almost sure they'll have it live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back