PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**greatest Ever Pat Poll**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WHO IS IN YOUR EYES THE GREATEST PAT PLAYER OF ALL TIME,AND THE GREATEST IN THE LAST DECADE?
THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME THAT YOU VOTE FOR WHAT IS THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT INVOLVING THAT PLAYER THAT YOU REMEMBER?

www.newburghjfc-ladies.co.uk

1. Hannah

The record for most rushing yards. Simply the best run blocker ever in the NFL.

2. Brady

The drive that gave Madden goosebumps.

Soon to be
1. Brady
2. Brady

And you certainly may post pics, in case you're wondering.:p

Last edited:
1. Bob Kraft. So many great things have happenned since the Krafts.
2. BB. The best head coach in the game. Wouldnt want anyone else coaching the team.
3. Bruschi. I think if one player symbolizes " Patriot Football" its Teddy

Ok, so #1 & 2 arent players, but I dont think that anyone changed the franchise more than BB and Kraft.

Last edited:
TERRY GLENN!

Should be Robert Edwards...SHOULD be, behind Brady. He was going to be so damn good, its a shame.

You clearly said 'player'...so BB and Kraft are not eligilble.

If you don't say Brady, than you are NOT paying attention.

Of course it is Brady. The whole thing changed on 9.23.01 -from that point on the Pats became the Patriots - one of the best franchises in current professional sports.

All due respect to Hannah, Grogan and even Bruschi...but no one compares to Brady when you have a poll of the greatest Patriots of all time.

Last edited:
1 - John Hannah - Greatest OL player to ever play the game-Period!​
2 - Tom Brady - Picked second because he has not completed his career as I am sure he should pass Hannah as best Pat of all time when hes done playing.​
3 - Andre Tippett - When you think of Legendary Patriots linebackers you think of Andre..The only LB playing better than him consistently and at the same level during his career was Lawrence Taylor.​
4 - Mosi Tatupu - Only here because he had a cool name:D

Last edited:
John Hannah
Tom Brady
Andre Tippett

Once Brady's played his whole career here then he moves up.

Taking nothing away from Hannah, have to put Brady #1, he got us there three times and every game I think we can win.

Hannah is a close second.

uhhh....sorry....but it has to be Hannah without a doubt..Not paying attention??? With all due respect to..... I think maybe those that say Brady have zero idea of how good Hannah was...and his impact..
Let's see..Hannah was no question the Best Guard to play..EVER... and Brady certainly is in the top 10-15 QBs?? Not at this point the top 5....So we have a top 10 QB and the best Guard....

Brady
Hannah (1st...until Brady came along)
Grogan

It has to be Brady and its not even close

carolinatony said:
It has to be Brady and its not even close
Brady. Hannah is probably next because he's arguably the best ever at his position, but he was not very "evident", being a guard. Grogan was the next biggest producer of big plays or big games. Bledsoe has the stats but Grogan was better than he was all around.

GJAJ15 said:
Taking nothing away from Hannah, have to put Brady #1, he got us there three times and every game I think we can win.

Hannah is a close second.

I don't care how good guys were on teams that failed to take us to the promised land.... although I recognize its a team sport, you have to give it to the person who was the MVP in the season when we first, and subsequently, won the Super Bowls

Again, recognizing it is a team sport, who would you pick as MVP of those three seasons?

Is there really any question?

mixed views here!!!....anyone else???
great to see the pats are doing so well....so what are the chances of the pats going all the way to the superbowl???

its our derby this weekend too ...we face our local rivals raith rovers so drop into our site at www.newburghjfc-ladies.co.uk register as a member and sign our visitor book giving the rest of the girls your support...pleeeeease! x

JoeSixPat said:
I don't care how good guys were on teams that failed to take us to the promised land.... although I recognize its a team sport, you have to give it to the person who was the MVP in the season when we first, and subsequently, won the Super Bowls
Is there really any question?
So, Ted Williams was not the greatest ever Red Sox player? I think he was.

This is a good question for everyone to answer to give us perspective.

Fanfrom1960 said:
So, Ted Williams was not the greatest ever Red Sox player? I think he was.

1. Hannah
2. Brady

Tom Brady
"Greatest player" to me has to take into acount that players position, the situations the player was in and how he performed in them. There have certainly been better athletes on the team than Brady and some of the best if not the best at a certain position as well. But if your looking for greatness, look no further than #12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST