PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great football coverage in the herald today

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
if your a broncos fan. What a pathetic job Boston writers do on the patriots. We get one full page of the broncos free agents and who they may draft.

R_T26 said:
if your a broncos fan. What a pathetic job Boston writers do on the patriots. We get one full page of the broncos free agents and who they may draft.
Huh?? That bad?? I have stopped buying Boston newspapers...until they have more football..and good writers..I don't waste money on such drivel...

All the so called "football writers" in the Herald and the Globe do these days is bash the local football team. Find what you can and make up the rest but make sure to throw as much dirt on the Patriots as possible. Sadly, some fans buy it too, hook line and sinker. And all of the writers are on that "bury the Patriots" bandwagon except for poor Mike Reiss. He really needs to leave that scumbag newspaper. He's to good for them.
The Globe and Herald can't let the Patriots get to popular now can they? Afterall the Red Sox are in this town and no other team deserves to be respected but them. :rolleyes:
I am sick and tired of the Globe mud slinging, and the half-assed reporting of the Boston Herald. I don't even bother reading those papers anymore. I read Reiss's blog, and the Projo and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News